Iptv on a v8 box

snicketman

Has anyone got iptv on an openbox yet? I was wondering what it's like for buffering. Can the boxes' processor cope? Will my sky bband be able to cope running 3 boxes etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone got iptv on an openbox yet? I was wondering what it's like for buffering. Can the boxes' processor cope? Will my sky bband be able to cope running 3 boxes etc

pick your self up a new box as it will not run iptv (end of story)the manufactures are trying and releasing guides on changing an m3u file to what ever,Simple fact is they are doing every thing possible to hang on to their market share but time will tell that the end is near for the openbox satellite boxes,Saying that they have brought out a new couple of boxes that will do cable,Trouble is no channel lists,No epg and when you look at their Guides for help they cant even spell tidy,Reaper is top guy on those so best man to ask

Iptv does work on a openbox, no epg I'm afraid. But I've made a little program to fix the no name as channel name. But agreed it's not the correct box to be using, but it will work if you don't want to down and more money.

Waynee thanks for what you have done for the guys using openboxes as i know a lot of the guys really do struggle week to week and miss their TV,Even though openboxes are a budget box they have helped out many a family to rip off the murdoch mafia as reaper would say

Thanks for the info guys. I'm ok, I have a zgemma tho I've got a few friends whom I've got openboxes for and are moaning cos they've nothing to watch. Just looking at alternatives for em.

Back