Iptv player on h2s

Problem with the iptv player on my h2s. It wont automatically update. I have tried to force an update through the app, but it judt tells me that the link is broken and to check ‘interesting’ whatever that is!?

uninstall and reinstall

Press green button and then the red button, select extensions and then iptvplayer

Once deleted, press exit button once to return to plugin browser and then press green button, now select extensions and then iptvplayer

It should now install latest version,.

That didn’t work. When I try to reload it I get a message ‘could not lock/ run/ opkg:resource. Temporarily unavailable. Execution finished.

remove it from your downloads, and download the ipk from here, once downloaded drop it into your tmp folder with filezilla, should work for ya chum.

Thanks. But if I use your link to download to my iPad how do I use that? Or do I need to save it to a memory stick?

you would need a desktop/laptop to do what i posted mate, or putting the ipk onto a usb and plugging it into the back of your box, if you can do that let me know i'll talk you through the rest.

restart your box, hold power button until a menu appears and then select restart gui.

Now try again, double check in the removable plugins list that it's not still there, if it is then delete it again.

restart your box, hold power button until a menu appears and then select restart gui.

Now try again, double check in the removable plugins list that it's not still there, if it is then delete it again.

I’ll try. I deleted it ok, judt can’t reinstall it.

Ok restarted the box, then restarted the GUI. It reappears on the download list, but all I get is a lengthy error list including cannot start enigma 2 player.

Back