iptv player plugin error

No1uKnOw

Hi i have noticed over the last 5 days that the player and not offered me an update,
so i did this manually and i am getting an error...

Problem with downloading the server list
Update failed
Check the status by selecting interesting and pressing ok.

Any ideas?

Hi i have noticed over the last 5 days that the player and not offered me an update,
so i did this manually and i am getting an error...

Problem with downloading the server list
Update failed
Check the status by selecting interesting and pressing ok.

Any ideas?
put iptv player on then scroll to the bottom don't press update/but press configuration/and it will come up in blue new version press ok on yes

Menu, plugins, red to uninstall plugins then extensions and choose iptv player. Go back to TV then back to plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose iptv player and reboot box

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: aid
Menu, plugins, red to uninstall plugins then extensions and choose iptv player. Go back to TV then back to plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose iptv player and reboot box

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
cheers

Reactions: aid
Thanks for the replies, i am using the new woosh,
and player stuck on 2018.01.15.02.
will give the unistall a go when i get home and let you know how it went.
Thanks again

done a reinstall and IPTV is still not updating no stuck on the woosh original on the flash .I'm now wonder is TALK TALK have blocked it?

Glad you did it in the end. My method was Menu/Plugins/Red then select it from the extensions and select it to remove. power cycle the box with the button on the back, once rebooted Menu/plugins/Green, select extensions look for iptvplayer and select it to install, power cycle again and run it. done a few family members boxes and never an issue. Hope that helps for anyone.

Glad you did it in the end. My method was Menu/Plugins/Red then select it from the extensions and select it to remove. power cycle the box with the button on the back, once rebooted Menu/plugins/Green, select extensions look for iptvplayer and select it to install, power cycle again and run it. done a few family members boxes and never an issue. Hope that helps for anyone.
I did menu/plugins/red/extensions back out and restart box .then menu /plugins/green /extensions look for IPTV Player select .back out and restart again and it was back to the very latest version ,very similar to your way

done a reinstall and IPTV is still not updating no stuck on the woosh original on the flash .I'm now wonder is TALK TALK have blocked it?

I have reinstalled about 5 times now and when it goes to update the installation it comes up with a questions c subtitle parser has not been detected do you want to install it? It improves subtitles parsing... yes or no. I click yes and it doesn't do anything... I click no it goes onto another question hlsdl downloader has not been detected red do you want to install it it improves hlsm3u8 stream download... yes or no... I click yes nothing happens... I press no it goes onto the iptv player version 150.01 00.00 with only a few apps...? Help anyone? I also am with talk talk

I have reinstalled about 5 times now and when it goes to update the installation it comes up with a questions c subtitle parser has not been detected do you want to install it? It improves subtitles parsing... yes or no. I click yes and it doesn't do anything... I click no it goes onto another question hlsdl downloader has not been detected red do you want to install it it improves hlsm3u8 stream download... yes or no... I click yes nothing happens... I press no it goes onto the iptv player version 150.01 00.00 with only a few apps...? Help anyone? I also am with talk talk

And to add iv tried to update it... and I'm getting the same problem with downloading the server list message

nothing to do with talk talk ,took me about 6 times to get it right do you reboot after uninstall ?

nothing to do with talk talk ,took me about 6 times to get it right do you reboot after uninstall ?
Yes reboot after uninstall and again after reinstall.... reboot is turning the whole box off on the button on the outside of the box?

Back