IPTV Provider disappeared

The strange thing about your comment. I'm quite tech savy. I picked up a great supplier. So I thought. One of the mods recommended. That went down 4 weeks after subbing. 5 subs later. I finally found a good one. Cheers Dave.
Your luck to have a good one. There not that easy to find. As they don't advertise there goods.
As you can guess many who log on here now are newbies.
Wanting a service then get burnt.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I wasn't initially talking to you..
Just goes to show even mods can't always pick a good server ;)

Be careful. You might be banned. You know how techy the mods get [emoji24]

I had to delete provider name but anyone know which provider i may be talking about private message me.
Anyone use them? Their website and fb page disappeared few days ago and they are not answering emails. But interestingly all the channels are working. I recently bought a 3 months sub from them. Just wondering what is going on with them... if I have issues I'll be left without any support.
Just spoken to Martin. Yes they have shut.
They are going to honor all scripts. That are already running.
Any new subs. Will be refunded back

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a m3u open it up and see if any of the streams have a server name associated with the streams. If so that will be we're there getting them from.
M3u File server name etc.
No...they used their same domain/Trading name which as since stopped trading.
But like been stated in a few a previous threads on this... still able to access all
Streams from their provider etc..but for how long is anyone's guess?

Just spoken to Martin. Yes they have shut.
They are going to honor all scripts. That are already running.
Any new subs. Will be refunded back

So he says

M3u File server name etc.
No...they used their same domain/Trading name which as since stopped trading.
But like been stated in a few a previous threads on this... still able to access all
Streams from their provider etc..but for how long is anyone's guess?
That's what happens when you go for a big provider who draws attention to themselves.. GREEDY is the word.
If the post above has spoke to "martain" ask him what server he was reselling so you can sign up to the main source not hard to find things out with the help of Google just takes something called EFFORT

Out for the night will try my Mag from
11.30pm will let you know.

Mag box 256 working fine as Zgemma H2s 23.45pm
10/0917.
On the now defucnked....
IPTVtv.etc

Mag box 256 working fine as Zgemma H2s 23.45pm
10/0917.
On the now defucnked....
IPTVtv.etc
Just to clarify the above reply..(moderators) etc
is not a current IPTV provider or even a original..
IPTV-address just an IPTV server in genaral without naming word for word their trading-domain/was/or/name?
Which we all know..& I personally know have gone to the wall,but i.e.. their provider whatever they are called apparently are and I can confirm still functional
theirs still a bit of IPTV unknown sunshine out their?

If they have been shut down and all there equipment confiscated how come they can honour all ongoing scripts and reimburse recent applications for there service. Is it possible they've shut up shop before the inevitable happens.

If they have been shut down and all there equipment confiscated how come they can honour all ongoing scripts and reimburse recent applications for there service. Is it possible they've shut up shop before the inevitable happens.
Looks that way to me made a few quid to provide them what they need and before they loose everything say goodbye thanks for your money

sceibble
With respect, your thinking is wrong. They were a re-seller and never made any claims that they were anything other than a re-seller, and if you take the trouble to look at earlier posts in this thread you will see that they were forced to close by FACT.

baxcfc1
Looks that way to me made a few quid to provide them what they need and before they loose everything say goodbye thanks for your money
Again - look at this thread, and you will see that your comment too is well wide of the mark and flies in the face of all of the evidence, reports and comments

sceibble

With respect, your thinking is wrong. They were a re-seller and never made any claims that they were anything other than a re-seller, and if you take the trouble to look at earlier posts in this thread you will see that they were forced to close by FACT.

baxcfc1

Again - look at this thread, and you will see that your comment too is well wide of the mark and flies in the face of all of the evidence, reports and comments
If fact has forced them to shut down how can they honour there current subscriptions to customers and give a refund come on really does it work that way if they've been forced to shut down how are customers still getting there iptv from the same supplier till it runs out

.....how are customers still getting there iptv from the same supplier till it runs out

The answer to your question about continuing service is simple and is contained within my previous post - I am not willing to describe how it works in detail in public, but it should be very obvious to anyone with even the most basic knowledge of how these things work.

As far as I am aware (I could be wrong) but there has never been any suggestion here or elsewhere that 'blanket refunds' would be made to all of their customers, which is what you appear to imply or suggest. Once again, if you read through this thread, you will see what the terms of those apparent declarations are.

The answer to your question about continuing service is simple and is contained within my previous post - I am not willing to describe how it works in detail in public, but it should be very obvious to anyone with even the most basic knowledge of how these things work.

As far as I am aware (I could be wrong) but there has never been any suggestion here or elsewhere that 'blanket refunds' would be made to all of their customers, which is what you appear to imply or suggest. Once again, if you read through this thread, you will see what the terms of those apparent declarations are.
Sorry it was on another thread to do with same provider they posted the email they recieved as a couple of people started the same post which is linked to same supplier thought it was this thread it is this thread with email read post 9 about refunds

Last edited:
@xero50
Read my previous comments on this matter please.
That is not the way FACT work and i can find no evidence anywhere of a successful takedown of this site.
Some of us have been members for a fair while and know how these things work.
I find it strange that a new member of less than 2 months is here defending what appears to be an outfit having done a runner ?
Maybe i will do some further investigation into this including some ip tracking out of curiousity.

I assumed that if FACT took outfits like this down, they took all computer equipment and had powers to seize funds under POCA?
Highly unlikely if this is the case that they are offering refunds...or to be more clear, if they are offering refunds, they haven't been raided by FACT

@xero50
Read my previous comments on this matter please................
I find it strange that a new member of less than 2 months is here defending what appears to be an outfit having done a runner ?......
With the very greatest of respect, I was simply trying to point-out what has been published here in this very thread, as it appears to me that some people are mis-reading and/or mis-interpreting some of the things that have been written here, particularly where the questions of refunds are concerned. It is not my intention to defend anyone other than to point out what I see as an apparent misunderstanding.
Specifically where people have pasted the contents of an email message from the (former) provider where is says
....We will be refunding orders that have not been processed as soon as we possibly can.....
It seems to me that the key-words there are "orders that have not been processed" - so, basically, I would understand that to mean that if you are not actually a customer by virtue of an accident of timing, but have paid somehow, they intend to refund you

@xero50 ...When FACT take any setup down then the first thing they do is to seize all computer equipment and get a freeze put on all bank/financial/email accounts.
This negates the comment posted in another blog about refunds as they would not have any funds nor the information to be able to contact the buyers.
I know how it works as a seller i knew a couple of years back suffered this fate and filled me in on the whole painstaking experience.

@xero50 ...When FACT take any setup down then the first thing they do is to seize all computer equipment and get a freeze put on all bank/financial/email accounts.
This negates the comment posted in another blog about refunds as they would not have any funds nor the information to be able to contact the buyers.
I know how it works as a seller i knew a couple of years back suffered this fate and filled me in on the whole painstaking experience.
Indeed - I am sure that such circumstances are very difficult if not down-right impossible for the people who find themselves at the dirty end of the stick.
That said, if someone (a member of the public for example) has paid by say P@yP@l for example, or via a card, would it not be sensible for them to approach the payment merchant/provider with a view to seeking a re-fund, where the goods/services had not been delivered, thus saving everyone allot of work and inconvenience........... just a thought

If only life were that simple !
You have paid via paypal for an illegal service. As soon as the questions start on the request for a refund and that comes out then you don't get a refund, your paypal account is likely to be suspended/closed and the buggers keep your money for the 6 months con which they tend to use.
A supplier i used was caught up in this and my accounts were also suspended/closed/6 month wait because i had made a couple of payments to them so got shafted by association !
This is the nature of the service we are caught up in.
Time will tell whether the monies were paid over for the full subs or not.

Only the supplier has stated that they have been shut down. Can this be verified elsewhere? also shut down means shut down and not offering to reimburse new subscribers there money back

If only life were that simple !
You have paid via paypal for an illegal service. As soon as the questions start on the request for a refund and that comes out then you don't get a refund, your paypal account is likely to be suspended/closed and the buggers keep your money for the 6 months con which they tend to use.
A supplier i used was caught up in this and my accounts were also suspended/closed/6 month wait because i had made a couple of payments to them so got shafted by association !
This is the nature of the service we are caught up in.
Time will tell whether the monies were paid over for the full subs or not.

As the old saying goes - "Stone The Crows"
I clearly don't get out much do I, and think that I can perhaps count myself very fortunate for not having ever become embroiled in such things.....
It does make one wonder though - - - - isn't it about time some of us sat down and got all this sort of thing (the services) into a blockchain and what have you - then (payment) by bitcoin etc etc................then sit back and see what the powers-that-be would make of that

Back