IPTV Provider disappeared

Only the supplier has stated that they have been shut down. Can this be verified elsewhere? also shut down means shut down and not offering to reimburse new subscribers there money back

Scribble..I can confirm personally that they have shutdown it's the admin side of it i.e
their reseller..website/infamous Facebook & email accounts,but their clandestine provider which..
they used is still working fine believe it or not? I have x4 accounts/family/friends with..
them and shortly will be announced by (PM on here.. techkings who the IPTV Provider is
and should only be to the benift of current existing clients to which hopefully will
be sorted and won't need any refund? which as already been well explained/posted by..
benijofar super moderator which they will never get?

Last edited:
Hi I was going to sign up with them as a reseller and paid for same via paypal ,I got my money refunded in total for this ,so I have to say they were a decent bunch to deal with ,Im looking for another provider anybody any suggestions they could pm me with if that is allowed

Oh and just to confirm ,my services are still working but I think there is an issue with the display of categories in that I only see one main IPTV tab now ,I reloaded the script and it was ok for a while but gone again

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and just to confirm ,my services are still working but I think there is an issue with the display of categories in that I only see one main IPTV tab now ,I reloaded the script and it was ok for a while but gone again

Hi billp all seems fine my end Mag Box and Zgemma H2s

Thanks Sumjoddy ,quick question I live in Ireland ,and some broadband there is not great ,I cant understand whether there is any difference using a mag v Zgemma unless its a buffering set up ,and from what I can see you cant adjust this on Zgemma ?
Which would you recommend

Thanks Sumjoddy ,quick question I live in Ireland ,and some broadband there is not great ,I cant understand whether there is any difference using a mag v Zgemma unless its a buffering set up ,and from what I can see you cant adjust this on Zgemma ?
Which would you recommend
Good question if your Broadband is playing up a bit you should get problems on
both boxes to be fair? only problem with Zgemma H2s is..it's not blessed with a lot of
memory lot of people on here myself included remove unwanted apps you don't use to free-up
some memory which is well documented in other threads on Zgemmas etc
Mag 256 as double the memory 1.5GHz etc and is more stable in my opinion but I've no issues with
my Zgemma either.

Well!! That's it then, then end. Mine has just gone off completely. Nothing on zgemma, android or smart tv. Strange though, on the zgemma tried a re start took ages but then no epg. Re started gui still no epg at all. Gonna investigate some more but it looks like a new provider coming up today

All sorted out now. Everything back on. Network problem, something to do with my vpn i think.
Thought i was going to have to rush into getting another supplier but now i can take a little time

My son paid for a script off these guys last Wednesday got it today so are they still trading or have they pass on to the provider rather than give refunds.
My zgemma still ok but Mag box not connecting can anybody PM me there portal to see if its changed.
It states on the account I have 9 months left on it.

I got a mag box 254 on Wednesday working fine but don't now for how lond
My son paid for a script off these guys last Wednesday got it today so are they still trading or have they pass on to the provider rather than give refunds.
My zgemma still ok but Mag box not connecting can anybody PM me there portal to see if its changed.

Similar issue myself.

Got one provider for my nephew (their website has vanished).
Provider for myself, and the one I have been using has not replied to my requests to renew for a week.

Is there a mass shutdown or something?

Similar issue myself.

Got one provider for my nephew (their website has vanished).
Provider for myself, and the one I have been using has not replied to my requests to renew for a week.

Is there a mass shutdown or something?
Some providers are just shutting up shop mate before action is taken against them and its nothing to do with broadband providers blocking it only when premier league is on

one has got back to me, so only one disappeared.

I have had no issues with EPL games, I use my own personal VPN. (not commercial VPN provider).

One of the mods recommended.

Can I ask Which Mod recommeded it please, we at TK do not recommend Anyone, or sell anything

Be careful. You might be banned. You know how techy the mods get
emoji24.png

I can get tetchy, you are right!

Can I ask Which Mod recommeded it please, we at TK do not recommend Anyone, or sell anything

I can get tetchy, you are right!

I was gonna reply to this last week when it arrived.
I think he meant TK veteran rather than mod
editted

Last edited:
Does he have a return email address, if he's received his script.. my iptv has failed through the reseller, i'd like to contact the actual provider, to get my iptv back up

Hi guys,

Could really do with some help, I had my sub from these guys but it ended 2 days ago and I went to renew and they aren't there...

I had the setup i wanted, ZGemma H2S with full EPG just like when using Cline and multiroom to use on PerfectPlayer (Android box).

I have spent all day trying to find a provider with the script setup for the ZGemma and m3u / EPG for PrefectPlayer but I just keep hitting dead ends.

Could someone possibly PM me with a solution? Or if anyone has found out who this company was a reseller of... i'd love to contact them and renew my sub, currently sat here without any TV :-/

Any helps is greatly appreciated, I also have all the files from this company if someone wants a look to see if they can find the actual provider...

Thanks

Back