Iptv recording freezing

Newbie456

When I'm recording on zgemma h2s iptv the image freezes after maybe 20 seconds. But if I stop the recording the video works again.

Maybe because you only have one IPTV connection. You need two to be able to record and watch another.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Same here because you have only one login. A workaround, kind of, is to use the free channels on satellite in combination with your sub and leave your box on BBC1 for example when you're out and have timer recordings.

You should be able to still record the program your watching with one login. And yes you can record.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

The problem is because if you are recording and watching the same channel, that effectively takes up 2 streams on e2 boxes...

If you do as someone else said, and watch a satellite channel whilst recording the iptv channel, it will record fine...

Works OK on my H2s running Wooshbuild 6 with only one line ... Sly Atlantic is very glitchy if watching it live, however, if I set the programme to record I can watch it perfectly from my planner while it is recording and the box still on Atlantic..

My records fine on my h2s just not my solo2 for some reason it only records some channels. And my sky Atlantic is glitchy to

Amend your av settings buddy, trial and error but this will resolve your glitchy Sly Atlantic. Also Using a better quality receiver is a 2nd fix for this issue. Both options worked for myself

All of them but better performance with more ram and better processor. It is worth keeping in mind to test as many iptv providers as you can as no amount hardware improvements will improve an already dodgy provider

Hi all,
I found that when zgemma was set at multi or 60hz in video settings it would freeze screen when recording but when i changed to 50hz and rebooted all was good !!!!
Im using IPAB on Q skin

I also have now just noticed my sport news was glitching like hell thinking it was server but after changing to 50hz it is now also fine !! happy days

Back