IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a min 24 hr test for an IPTV sub with minimum all sky channels hd and sd and full epg. Established servers with good rep.
Entertainment and movies mainly required so if separate packages available without sports all is good but not a deal breaker.

VIP/veteran replies only please.

Zgemma h.2s -wooshbuild 6

PM me contact info /a test line/packages and prices/full install instructions.

Cheers

Hi All,
Wow, I am shocked at the responses to my request for IPTV on E2 box.

Loads of people messaged very quickly with "I use this guy", "I run my own private...."

But when you message them / email them, no response.
I know the end of Sky C/S has been a shock and people are scrambling for a replacement, but at least setup AutoResponse:
"I am really busy blah blah"
Or if you can post here, respond to the people who are serious and email you back.

Had 3 tests all shockingly poor quality, servers badly overloaded, glitching, freezing, VOD not starting/mis labelled.

Think I will wait a while for things to calm down and try to find a quality provider who knows what they are doing and not just reselling another bad service.
If you cannot provide bouquets/EPG on E2 then you need to change up your service fast.
People will not accept single plugin with no EPG.

Just my 2p worth.

Looking for a line test for.Mag 254. Currently using one and on 2nd day trial it has failed. "STB blocked"
Can anyone offer a line test for 48hrs that is stable and guaranteed. I would like to test tonight so please only respond if you are able to provide there and then. Thanks in advance

I am looking for a test for smart iptv Samsung. Need UK USA and Middle East channels. I will thoroughly test so please ensure stable to save my time and yours. Thanks

I am looking for a test for smart iptv Samsung. Need UK USA and Middle East channels. I will thoroughly test so please ensure stable to save my time and yours. Thanks

Looking for zgemma H 2s sub for full sky U.K. Package and Sports includig 3pm kick offs Price and test first please. Also would like it setup like sky menus in epg Thanks.

looking for all channels, zgemma star 2s, currently has wooshbuild, will need step by step guide too as not very technically minded with these things

Hi all, looking for working webtv.m3u file for openbox v8S. All UK sly channels please (inc box office, sports if poss). Cheers

Hi looking for a good iptv one that lasts have had a couple that work great for a week or two then just go to fu*k running it in zgemma h2s for sports ppv adult etc

Looking for m3u file to run on zgemma running woosh build. Mainly entertainment, but sports backup would be nice. Looking for veterans and vips only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back