IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, looking for a IPTV trial 24 to 48hr if possible to check for quality to currently run on star 2s would like full bouquets etc thanks in advance

Looking for iptv multi room sub (full package live U.K. Sly) to be used on zgemma and firesticks. Set up instructions needed please.

Test line first please

Hi looking for iptv sub to replace sly channels with poss a test if anyone can help
Multi room would be an advantage as looking for replacing channels gone on zgemma and Samsung smart TVs app. EPG guide and set up instructions would be good too thanks a lot

Looking for Reliable IPTV sub with EPG if possible.

• Movies, Sports, Entertainment,Kids, Box office a bonus.
  • Type of device i want it for - ZGemma H2S, Enigma 2, Running Wooshbuild 6
  • Test would great if possible.

Hello guys, I'm looking for a test iptv sub for full uk tv, ppv and sports that allows for recording, with a view to buying 2 subs. Running a zgemma box. Txt script please.
Cheers.

Last edited:
looking for IPTV sub for zgemma H2s and android box,
want everything i had 2 months ago you know what im talking about!!

Hi there I'm also looking for sub Iptv for zgemma H2s would like a 24hour test line with instructions of how to set up on my epg the usual sports/boxing movies, entertainment ,kids and Ppv also HD just looking to replace my sly package like most people

Looking for IPTV to replace my non working C-line, uk all channels please...
Enigma2 box running openvix 5.X with Xtreamtv enabled.

Hi looking for an IPTV sub with all sly channels (HD ?) VOD would be a +
I'm running Zgemma h.2s box on wooshbuild, also have Amazon Firetv

Hi, in need of a iptv line for zgemma running xtream tv. looking for all UK channels in sd and hd and football also would like a test before purchase. Thanks

Hi there I'm also looking for sub Iptv for zgemma H2s would like a 24hour test line with instructions of how to set up on my epg the usual sports/boxing movies, entertainment ,kids and Ppv also HD just looking to replace my sly package like most people

me too, southern ireland.

Hi, I'm looking for some prices and a test for an uk iptv sub for a zgemma h2s using wooshbuid, preferably with epg and bouquets.

Hi,

I'm looking Sports (BT sports etc HD Ideally) and UK channels - both with EPG and bouquets if possible.

I'm using a zgemma h.2s running wooshbuild

Test 1st if possible.

Thanks!

Looking for uk sports only, nice to have an epg option it's for a zgemma h2h and perhaps a 1 month option would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back