IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for sub for Zgemma h2s , must provide m3u file so can set up EPG, must have ALL Irish channels (rte1 rte2 tg4 tv3 and be3)
Thanks

Looking for IPTV sub that supplies an m3u file. Definitely looking for sky sports and sky movies, box office. not too concerned with candian tv etc. i am using a zgemma hs2

I value stability and good customer service

Am looking for myself and a family member.

looking for good iptv, hd with good fast server and not overloaded, i have 70mb fibre, zgemma h2s box with xtreamTV app. must have epl movies and a good selection of VOD. Must provide 24 hour test, cash waiting !!!

Looking for IPTV sub for my zgemma h2s box. Sports, entertainment, ppv & Celtic TV. Must be high quality streams & epg. Test would be appreciated. Inbox me pls. Thanks

Hi
Looking for Iptv sub with all uk channels ( movies not important ) and also irish channels and ppv for enigma 2 box (osmini) test line would be great

Thanks

Wanted, iptv for Android perfect player and enigma 2. UK Sky sports, box office, BT sports. Or full package if reasonable price. Test server for 24 hours before committing. Thanks

Looking for an IPTV solution which will integrate with CrossEPG on the Zgemma.

I have lots of family/friends wit the Zgemma who will be needing an easy swapover that will work.

Please dont contact me if your service does not integrate easily with the EPG on the Zgemma.

Thankyou

Have a ZGemma H2S which has now become purely a 'free to air' box. Looking then for a good IPTV option/service to replicate as best I can what has now gone. Cheers!

Hi
I'm looking for a solid 24/48 hour iptv test line for a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild V6. sports, ppview & sly channels & movies must have FOX
Prices aswell please, monthly, 3 monthly, 6 monthly and 12 months
Plus have running FTA & my old cline .so looking to fill the black screens
Must be fully epg, and come with full instructions plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back