IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi . I'm looking for an iptv sub for use with my zgemma s2 . Probably a trail first of all . Many thanks .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi Looking for a 12m iptv sub for enigma2 running Vix All uk sly, usa and adult need to have record enabled. Don't want/need sports or other foreign channels. Needs to support full epg
Trial before full package purchase please

Im looking for an IPTV sub for on my zgemma H2s that I can run along side my current card sub if possible. Kids channels, doc, entertainment, movies and sports is what im looking for. Trial before full package purchase please

Looking for a IPTV package for UK channels including entertainment, kids, news, movies, sports, HD and Indian channels.
Full EPG with sly skin
Would prefer a test line before purchasing.
Thanks.

Looking for IPTV Sub - full UK channels (Sports/Docs most important). I'd need a test before committing - would be buying a couple of subs for family.

Preferably EPG included though I can self resolve this if necessary

I'm running zgemma H2S

Hi - looking for an IPTV supplier to replace lost SLY channels - UK
This is for a ZGemma H.2S running Wooshbuild V5
I will need instructions as I've never done IPTV with the ZGEMMA before although I'm fully IT literate.
Preferably from a supplier who can assist with the correct Bouquets so it looks as much now as it did before (simple to use for the family).

Many thanks.

Hi. I am in search of the holy grail. Anyone with dstv supersport and UK iptv please give me a shout. Can't find dstv supersport anywhere. Thanks

Hi,

I hope someone can help me! Looking for a IPTV subscription for Kodi, all U.K. and Irish channels. If you can provide a test that would be appreciated.

Hi guys looking for a trial sub for a mag 254 box I got today..mostly for sports ppv boxing.. rangers tv and most football..thanks in advance

Hi,

I Need a reliable iptv provider for a mag box 256. Looking for football 3pm kick offs and sport mainly but the movies would also be cool. Also need to tutorial on how to install as never used a mag box.

Hi,

Still looking for a good IPTV subscription, have trialed one which is good quality, but was a xtream plugin (too confusing for the missus) . I need a filly working EPG and ability to record on zgemma s2.

I want to get something sorted in time for the Lions tour.

Hi I'm looking for a solid 24 hour iptv test line for a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild V6. HD sports, ppview & sly channels & HD movies, all the bells and whistles
Prices aswell please, monthly, 3 monthly, 6 monthly and 12 month, only after a month or so at the moment, due to me moving house shortly, unless that dosent make any diffrence??
Must be fully epg, and come with full instructions please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back