IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Zgemma H2S box and looking for a high quality IPTV service of full UK Inc sports movies etc, USA and Euro channels too.

Many thanks in advance

Hello, I'm after an iptv subscription for my zgemma with English, American and Arabic channels and an epg for the sky channels please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a test iptv sub all channels to try I'm using zgemma star s and running ipab version 1.3.1 with epg and setup in folders so easy to access

hi guys also looking for a test of these with having most of my channels gone have virgin broadband 100meg.

looking for bouquets and epg for my two zgemma boxes

if all good then will need more for family etc..

hi looking for quality iptv service full channels with epg will require test and I have over 20 of these possibly to do if it works all are zegemmas

hi looking for quality iptv service full channels with epg will require test and I have over 20 of these possibly to do if it works all are zegemmas

Good evening all, I am looking for an IPTV subscription for SLY UK, sports only could be an option. EPG would be useful. This will be for my Zgemma H2S running off Vermin 100MB Fibre. Test first would be my preference.... thanks in advance :)

Looking for a reliable IPTV sub. All Channels. I've got a zgemma 2s and a Minix android box, so whatever one is better (the Minix I suspect). Would also appreciate a test and some help setting up. Would also appreciate a provider who can offer ongoing support, cheers.

Hi, looking for UK sly IPTV sub. The more uk channels, the better. Not interested in arabic, VOD etc and preferably not a reseller. Using the Samsung iptv app on TV.

Thanks

Need iptv for vu solo + with 7 day epg mainly UK channels, not fussed over VOD, trial preferred. Would like one that's easy to setup.

Hi
Looking for IPTV on a zgemma H.2s
I want all UK channels and 3 pm kick offs
With full working EPG and ability to record.
Thanks
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back