IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in full sky channels UK IPTV on Zgemma h2s. Trial with full price list and set-up guide please !

Sorted, thanks for the replies !

Last edited:
Hi there looking for c-line for a blade box going through Vermin. Did have one till last week until all the channels are now saying scrambled. Can anyone recommend?

hi,
I am looking for a full solution: device, uk channels iptv subscription and VOD with FULL epg and recording too...
is there any out there that can recommend something/someone...

thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking for a 12 month IPTV subscription which will work on Enigma 2 devices (Zgemma), I will require a test line if possible because due to the premium lines going down recently I need to supply approximately 15 boxes with IPTV subs. If you provide a IPTV subscriptions or if you know somebody who does at a reasonable price please send me a message.

Thanks

Looking for a provider of Australian tv, infact any other world tv other than uk,Ireland and USA which I have already. But preferably Australia

Cheers

Looking for sub for Zgemma 2s to replace dead line. Usual Sly entertainment, movies, sports in HD. U.S. channels if available too. Would needM3U to use with stream editor to make epg. Test and prices please.

Thanks

Hi. Zgemma H2S box and looking for a high quality IPTV service of full UK Inc sports movies etc, USA and Euro channels too.

Many thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back