IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking for an iptv test for all uk sly channels,sports in full hd with 3pm kick offs to work on a msg254w2 box with full epg.
Thanks

Hello, I'm in Ireland looking for a test run for full IPTV package for aftv to include he and 3d. VIP members only

Hello, looking for some advice from experienced members. I am looking for a new iptv provider for smart iptv app. All UK channels including sports etc. Thank you.

Hi Everyone
Looking for an IPTV provider, all sports, movies & VOD.
Need a 48hr (24hr ok) trial - please supply prices for subscription
TIA

I guys looking for a sub that will work on openbox v8s must have the channels named as I've add off others that work but no name on channel so very important it as the names to channels a test would be great many thanks

I am using an LG TV with the Smart TV App.

I would like 3pm KO, Sport including PPV, Vod, Movies, etc.

Reliable service with no buffering and loss of stream.

Tried Sleek Streams but had no joy and theg appear to be offline at the moment.

Suggestions welcome :-)

I am using an LG TV with the Smart TV App.

I would like 3pm KO, Sport including PPV, Vod, Movies, etc.

Reliable service with no buffering and loss of stream.

Tried Sleek Streams but had no joy and theyappear to be offline at the moment.

Suggestions welcome :-)

hi im looking for ipab tv for sly on a zgemma hs2 please
I wanted all channels sports movies etc and also on demand movies as some people off them and also PPV boxing and 3 pm kick off please

HI,
I'm a newby to IPTV, but looking to get something sorted,
I'm after an initial trial first, if all ok, will look what next, But i ideally need something with an EPG as the wife has memory problems "along with the ability to ruin anything just by picking up the remote control"
I'm in the UK so looking for english speaking channels, sports, movies, not to bothered about VOD.
I've got an Tronic Q BOX NEW RELEASE Android 5.1 OS.
As there are a few IPTV smart apps around which one do people recommend?
Thanks for your time.

looking for IPTV provider uk/us plus rest of the world channels, all sports, movies & VOD
1 day trial xtream plugin or telenet

Hi, looking for IPTV with EPG guide for Android running perfect player. UK/Irish, sports, movies, VOD etc.. would like to trial first.

Hi, I’ looking for-

Football 3pm KO, all UK Sports channels, VOD, Movies and UK channels in the Smart IPTV APP catch up TV if possible.

Would like a test line before purchase.

Thanks,

Currently running Zgemma H2S on wooshbuild, am after and an iptv uk tv service with working EPG. Ideally idiot proof to add. Looking for myself and others.

Please pm me.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back