IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking for an IPTV sub for my brothers zgemma h2s and also multiroom setup for his Amazon fire. Please only message if you have a channel list and price list. Not interested otherwise. Thanks

Looking for an iptv test for all uk sly channels,sports in full hd with 3pm kick offs. working on a zgemma box with the same/similar epg to what we had with CS.

PM me details please

Looking for a free iptv test for zgemma h2h.

I have vm via cardshare and although i am looking for full uk channels, i am looking for a server that provides a lot of euro/world channels.

It would be helpful if you can provide the number of channels available.

Last edited:
Hi, I’ looking for-

Football 3pm KO, UK Sports channels, VOD, Movies, Ducmentary channels and UK channels in the Smart IPTV APP oe have enigma 2 sat box.

catch up TV if possible.

Would like a test line before purchase.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for UK sports with 3pm kick offs (US as well if possible), UK free & Sly channels for Zgemma h2s with Wooshbuild :(y):

Cheers.

Looking for full Sly IPTV subscription for Enigma 2 with full EPG with the ability to have installed on multiple boxes but only use 1 at a time, Thanks in advance

Looking for help with epg for iptv on zgemma h2s...have sub and instructions from provider to edit m3u, use Putty and use epg importer plugin but no epg for iptv bouquets...I'm not sure if the extra text is input correctly into the m3u and the provider has no interest in spoon-feeding me through the process, Thanks for any help you can provide!

Looking for help with epg for iptv on zgemma h2s...have sub and instructions from provider to edit m3u, use Putty and use epg importer plugin but no epg for iptv bouquets...I'm not sure if the extra text is input correctly into the m3u and the provider has no interest in spoon-feeding me through the process, Thanks for any help you can provide!

Iptv required for stbemu full package uk usa ..and vod plus epg if poss on a emu platform.
Multiroom a bonus.
Monthly package to start with and banktransfer

For V8S: Looking for IPTV reliable server supplier with support for full channels, 3pm, HD, PPV etc. with EPG, multiroom a must. Ideally 48 hr test line as normally at work.
6/12 months.
New to IPTV so instructions on setting it up (M3U etc) will be helpful and a must please

Looking for IPTV administration panel and reseller rights if anyone can help? Please pm me. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looking for IPTV sub for either my open box icloud 2, or LG smart TV if that's possible.

All channels wanted and working epg.

Trial sub ideally wanted before I commit.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back