IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for IPTV sub for Kodi (And maybe another for Samsung Smart tv). Require test first. All main events and VOD inc adult if poss! Please only if you have been an active member for a while with plenty of posts

J

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable, good quality and glitch free IPTV sub please - want UK, Irish & USA channels. Want to run on a zGemma H2S. Support for multiple devices would be good also. Thanks

Looking for a server, trial period preferred.

I have a Zgemma H1, looking for Rupert's stuff, and maybe some Yank stuff you might think I'm missing.
PM , and trial . Forget my first one ....old you see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all I'm thinking of putting IPTV on my zgemma h2h. Could someone if kind enough point me in the right direction of how to do this many thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi, Im after the following and any help to point my in the correct direction would be much appreciated

full UK sky HD 3pm kickoffs BT sport Boxoffice
Smart IPTV on Samsung tv but could be getting a MAG box if thats a better solution
Would like to have a EPG
Ideally trail

Looking for Iptv test. I need all the basic sly channels+ Asian/Indian channels. Will need to run on zgemma h2s. Thanks in advance.

Looking for full UK HD and all World sports channels for epl... Would like to run via vu uno 4k with full epg if possible and possibly multi room many thanks

I used Zgemma H.2S with slyk skin until the premium channels started dropping out.

Can I get this set up as above using iptv?

I would like all UK sky channels and Box office. VOD would be a bonus but not essential.

Tech support and customer service.

Trial required before I buy, either 24hr free or 3 day small fee trial or along this lines.

I am Looking for IPTV full sky package, sports and movies etc vod for zgemma 2S. fully working EPG .servers only. Please pm me, Thanks

Looking for another iptv supplier for zgemma h2s.

Must be able to provide full epg aswell.

All sky uk channels needed

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back