IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, new to iptv. Already have a sub but looking for one that is good and reliable. Uk and usa tv and movies vod but a 7 day epg is a must as i'm a techno numbie. H2S box
If anyone can recomend i would be very grateful

Looking for iptv sub for enigma 2 (zgemma h2s) box. Must have full working epg, bouquets, uk sports and movies, ppv and preferably irish channels too. would rather have it working through script rather than a plug in.

IPTV sub request for Mag 254. Full UK and US channel package. Must be stable streams. 24h test required first. Thanks.

Looking for a uk iptv sub with epg and bouquets. All sports movies adult and vod. Would like to test for a day just to see the quality if this would be ok.
Using a go solo 2 with wooshbuild.
Thanks

Looking for an Enigma 2 box script based IPTV service which runs alongside EPG Importer (installed and ready for script)
us/uk based.
Would like vod but not fussed about sports..

Looking for a sub for iptv for the openbox v8s? Need prices and maybe a trial? Any recommendations appreciated. Don't want to pay over the odds given the box isn't the best and possible upgrade may be needed.

Looking for a test line for zgemma /xtreamtv. Sky UK/german/Scandinavian or just European channels would be nice. And EPG support as well. Thanks

I have an open box V8S and new to this iptv business. I would like to request for a server that will work with the open box, and instructions for installation.. A trial will be appreciated. Thank you

Looking for uk/USA iptv for my zgemma(would need instructions how to install) and preferably a test first thanks in advance for any help

Looking for IPTV sub for Mag 254 Box.
24hr Free Trial
Need UK channels, plus foreign sports to get the 3pm kickoffs
7 day catchup service
Adult channels if they can be password protected a bonus
Thanks

hi
looking for uk/Indian channels only
to work on Samsung smart tv

would like a 24 hr trial first. needs to be a reliable fast server and strictly no resellers. must have own servers.
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back