IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a reliable /stable IPTV sub for use on zgemma star 2s- UK, US, 3pm kick offs, PPV
Also require a script to setup EPG, Bouquet
request 24 hour test line and price list

Hi my current supplier seems to have disappeared so looking for an IPTV subs once again. Running Perfect Player on 2x Firesticks so multiroom is a must. Want all UK channels + VOD + sports/movies etc & an EPG

hi looking for a new iptv supplier , preferably one that has EPG and subtitle steams if possible , no resellers please. thanks in advance

Hi everyone, I've been using a zgemma 2s for awhile on woosh, with it going down the pan I'd like to jump to iptv, looking for a sub with scripted set up as I'm a boon that wants an easy install. Sports etc with 3pm's a must

Hi Guys,
I would like to install IPTV (Sly etc. + US Ent and Sports) on my zgemma H2S.
Currently running Wooshbuild 6 on a zgemma H2S.
Would like full Sly style EPG and record if possible.
If needed can load a different build. Install instructions needed.
Thanks
Boss Hogg.

Hi guys im looking for a full Sly IPTV package for a V8S (yea i know not great) if its possible to have a trial first this would be great

Thanks

Looking for an IPTV sub for all uk and usa channels for enigma 2 box Mutant HD514k

Would prefer a category epg listing if possible, also more than one device

Hi. looking for iptv , uk and irish channels sport and movies. record and have 7 day epg , vod if possible. to work on a zgemma h2s running and a kodi box in the future. can you give me a test setup / trial. thanks.

Brand new to this, looking for all channels for LG smart tv and Zgemma 5.2s - instructions also needed how to setup and 24hr test line, please include prices etc.

If I had IPTV from my line provider. Would I be streaming or would the channels be there. I'm not sure about it to be honest. I want to use it for my smart tv.
But in a caravan. If it means I'm going to have to stream it will use tons of data. But if the channels are already then I'd be ok. If that makes sense.

Hi. looking for iptv , uk and irish channels sport and movies. record and have 7 day epg , vod if possible. to work on a zgemma 2s, can you give me a test setup / trial. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back