IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a reliable /stable IPTV sub for use on zgemma h.2s - UK, US, 3pm kick offs, PPV. 7 day epg and be able to record . Server owners , no re sellers .

If possible to run like the slyk skin would need instructions on setting up .

12/ 24 hour trial would be great

Looking for a trial for zgemma H2s but don't want to use it via Xtream TV plugin as its crap. I have paid subscription for xtream-editor so i can sort out EPG myself.
Ideally just want m3u so i can use it with IOS devices too.
No tyre kickers please, as I am not in the mood for bad lines having recently been ripped off by a previous supplier who was supposedly reputable.

Hi. looking for IPTV sub with UK and Irish channels for a zgemma h2s. Needs to have an epg. Would need a trial/test first. Thanks

Looking for an IPTV sub. Must be able to pay 1 month at a time. Must have EPG, all UK Sky channels (adult ones not required) VOD and would like to be able to record as well. For Zgemma H2s and would like to use PuTTY to load the script.
Thanks!

IPTV sub required for ZGemma h.2S box - all UK SKY channels req'd
MUST HAVE EPG - would also like ability to record if supplier can send details over on how to achieve this.
I have PuTTY already due to my job!
Test line for a minimum of 24hrs is required to see if this is suitable replacement for my previous line solution before SKY shafted us all!

Many thanks.

Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back