IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPTV wanted for sports channels etc.
Only have Kodi fire stick to use it on some must work on this device.
I have extreme codes installed if possible in Kodi to use that ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just received my new Mag 254 box so I'm now looking for an IPTV provider. As a novice to this it would be useful if anyone I go with can offer some advice and help to initially get me up and running. Would like a 24 hour test too please.

Looking for a good stable iptv sub must have ppv and sport from U.K. USA and Canada for 3pm ko with full epg from these countries to add to bouquets and not interested in entertainment etc to work on multiple devices like xtream codes plugin. A test is appreciated and prices

looking for subscription for zgemma hs2, a short trial to check it out for a few hours first, looking for all channels ireland/UK preferably.

I'm looking for Sky UK channels via IPTV, for an Enigma 2 box. Want to be able to add to EPG, record, etc. Would like to try before I buy. Thanks.

Looking for a sub with free trial for sky uk channels, movies, kids, entertainment.

Using smart IPTV app on LG smart tv webOS 3.0

Please :(y):

Hi there, looking for full subscription and epg for use on vu+solo 2. Uk sports and usa sports with 3pm ko please.

Hi all... Looking for package for myself only on a Private not commercial server... Please carry on scrolling if your a reseller

Looking for IPTV package would be great to have UHD. reuired for 2 x zgemma box and iphone(not essential) looking for 12h-24h trial period and multi room deal.

Looking for sub - all UK channels, 3pm ko’s, ppv, 7 day EPG, 7 day catchup and record on iptv for Enigma 2 box. Would like test line before I buy. Thanks

Hi I'm trialling someone today as I'm looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK & USA package , PPV and 3pm kick off... VOD I'm new to this as I've lost most my channels on my cloud ibox 2 se...
I would be looking for a trial to check. I have a amazon fire stick .. not sure what other details you need thanks peeps

All Irish uk channels including sports, movies & 3pm kick offs and PPV.

Kodi on PC.

Test will would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back