IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Looking to test a few more iptv services for my h2s.

If anyone can provide a test with epg that I could putty/telnet to the box that would be great. No plugin tests like xcplugin etc please.

Thanks

Hiya there. I'm looking for an IPTV provider for my mag 254 box. Sky package and Saturday kick offs please. I've had one a while but looks like my provider has done a runner. He has closed the Facebook group and won't reply to any of his messages. Decided to cut my losses and go with someone else, hopefully more reliable.
Cheers

Hi,

Looking for a IPTV sub for Mag 254 box. Sports in HD, box office and 3pm kick offs. Recording would be good too.

Cheers

Looking for iptv sub for all sports channels uk and others. 3pm, boxing and games which are not shown in uk. Pls help would need a trial. Someone reliable.

Looking for an IPTV sub with Full EPG, UK package with HD Entertainment, Sports, Movies, Documentaries with the ability to record
VOD Movies if possible. Zgemma H.2s test would be appreciated. Thanks...

Hi....can I please get a test line for my parents.
They had a full years sub which came with the box but it's down again (page loading error )....any advice on how to add the line would be very much appreciated. ..Thanks from a total novice....mag 254.

Hiya looking for a sports iptv sub for the new season. Must include 1080p Sky Sports as well as 3pm kickoffs. Free trials will be appreciated. Use on kodi.

Heya, looking for:

- Most of Sky, particularly Sky Sports. Non-HD is important, but HD option would be great too.
- Foreign channels with 3pm kick off (BeIN sports maybe)
- EPG
- Foreign channels, particularly American or Swedish would be cool.

I would like to do this via Putty.

Hi all
i am kind new to this but i was told a mag 254 box is the best to buy and was wondering if this true and i am looking for Sports (football saturday 3pm kick offs sunday, monday games ,NFL ,boxing pay for view in HD if possibly ) and sky movies and channels

Looking for iptv test for all channels for stbemu. My current supplier I think is very poor. Always blocking the stb or channels blank. I would like to compete service with someone decent and then consider a purchase of quality access. Please provide prices also.

Hi,

Looking for IPTV sub, HD sports, UK and 3pm football, Irish channels. Can use Enigma2 or Android box/Kodi.
Would like a test first if possible.

Thanks.

I'm looking for an iptv sub with full EPG, UK HD package, US sports, VOD and 3pm kick offs if possible.
Would be using on a firestick
Thanks

Hi I have a mag256 and want to try a test line. Have tried to play youtube videos and it wont load so thinking a sub test is in order.

Hi I have a Z Gemma H2S I don't know which software but if does have Vix?? I'm looking to restore the Sky U.K. Channels I previously had and instructions on how to do it cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back