IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an iptv sub for 3 pm ko's. Sportsmania looks like it's gone. Anyome got a link for Flawless IPTV or anything better. Just want 3 pm kick offs. Not bothered about anything else.

Hi, I'm looking for a IPTV sub for zgemma h2s. Need to record. UK Sky all channels inc. Sport. Test would be great too. Using Whooshbuild currently. Any instructions would be appreciated.

I'm looking for an iptv sub with full EPG and record facility UK package , PPV, VOD and 3pm kick off for H2S. Help and instructions would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Hi I'm looking for a really good sub/URL portal for the Smart STB app on my smart LG tv with at least 7 day catch up plenty of VOD and fully working epg for UK/USA channels and 3pm kick off and live ppv and good support from the supplier.

Thanks.

looking for a IPTV sub for zgemma h2s. Need to record. UK Sky all channels Kids channels are a must sports a bonus
Test would be great too.

looking for a IPTV sub for zgemma h2s
sky channels hd
movies
Xxx channels
no sports channels

epg and bouquets setup
and would it be possible to have a free trial

IPTV HD Sub, Full EPG, UK and US package with VOD, Sports, Movies and PPV etc.
Recording required
VU+ Solo2 Enigma2 running Openvix
Test line please
Thanks.

Looking for iptv line for zgemma please. Sports, films, kids Tv etc.

Also a little help wouldn't go amiss either. Thank you

looking for a IPTV sub for VU+ solo2
UK and US package with VOD, Sports 3pm KO, Movies and PPV etc.
Recording required
EPG and bouquets setup
support required

I have a zgemma h2s with wooshbuild v6 on.
I would like to be able to get all channels, record and use it on the 7 day epg as I used to before card sharing went down please?

Looking for an IPTV sub with Full UK Sly channels and US/Worldwide if possible including Sports/PPV.

Trial would be good along with maybe prices for multiroom (If possible).

Amazon FireTV/Android Box/Vu+

Looking for HD IPTV sub /w Sky Atlantic, all BT Sports, Sky Sports F1. US addition is a plus. M3u list to be used with Perfect Player I or as a bouquet. Test appreciated.

I'm looking for an iptv sub with full EPG , UK and ireland package , PPV, VOD and 3pm kick off`s
Must be able to record on a vu duo2

Cheers.

Hi, looking for quality annual IPTV sub, full UK Sky, movies, ppv, kids + recording + VOD, for Zgemma H2S, please provide instructions for EPG and bouquets setup and test line. Prices for multi-room please as I have a second box.
I hear Flawless is good.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back