IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with VOD , Adult, PPV and 3pm kick off.

I also want a multi room so price for 2 subs please.
I have Samsung smart TVs can this work
Looking for an all channels server for both a zgemma star 2s and a zgemma h2s box, lf there is any ROI servers that is freeze and glitch free please PM me thanx in advance
please can I get this on smart tv

Looking for reliable iptv sub for smart iptv (english, usa and xxx) with VOD included. Ideally like a trial but knowing weekends are frowned upon. Honestly looking for 1 month to start with and if works out then a longer sub to follow

Using a Zgemma-star 2S
Looking for full EPG
UK and US full Package.
Full sports and pay per view.
Ability to record is this is possible.
With VOD ideally (But not absolutely essential).

Looking for full hd package, ppv and 3pm kickoffs for zgemma h2s. Preferably a test before 3pm so i can check the football as this im what im mainly after.

looking for subscription full with sports from around the world, HD, Adult the lot!! currently have Zgemma with Xstrem code ready to go. XML file needed

Looks for IPTV Test Line to check my own upload capbility - Sky Sports Ireland/ Sky Sports UK -Using Openbox V8S

Looking for a stable iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with VOD , PPV and working football.
Running on my Mag 256

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back