IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I am looking for a stable line for my Mag256. I have one now but it's too unreliable especially when the football is on. . I want full UK including HD sports, HD movies, PPV. I'd like Bein Sports in HD. The usual to get 3pm kick offs. VOD would be good but not essential.

Any recommendations would be good.

Thanks

Ade

Hi i am after a sky uk iptv also with all 3pm football kick offs and all sports etc, i have an amazon 4k fire box and will be using iptv app, thanks.

Hi I am after a line for iptv on a mag254 box, full package with football and movies etc, and that doesnt need a vpn and has working epg.... Thanks

Hi I am after a line for iptv on a mag254 box, full package with football and movies etc, and that doesnt need a vpn and has working epg.... Thanks

Hi, looking for an IPTV sub for full uk HD with Irish channels and 3 o clock kickoffs and EPG. Must be rock solid. Sub is for zgemma h2s.

Hi looking for an iptv sub for a zgemma H2s enigma 2 with full uk sly EPG and vod, no re-sellers please. Thanks

Looking for a sub for E2 box, Solo 2 or Zero, currently running xtream plugin which a ball of S**T at the moment with my current provider.
Would appreciate a decent reliable provider with a solid server.
Cheers!

Hi im looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package , PPV and 3pm kick off.
please state this and include price.
I would be looking for a trail to check. I have a H2s

Hi having no luck sorting VPN with current provider

Looking for an iptv test sub for a zgemma H2s that doesn't require a VPN at my end. Full uk sly EPG and 3pm kick offs, no re-sellers please. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back