IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for iptv test line for zgemma h2s on woohbuild,and hopefully instructions on setup

Must be reliable and have 3.00 saturday football

Epg a bonus

Looking for an IPTV server for an android box. All sky channels including ppv, 3pm kick offs, VOD - looking for 24 hour test and easy to set up thanks in advance

Hi all, looking for a full IPTV service to include sports and 3 pm kick offs and movies. It needs to work on android box and zegemma h2s. 24 hr test line ideally. Thanks in advance

Hi, After IPTV for Zgemma H2H. Require full UK in HD and 3pm kick offs (Bein would be great). Must have full EPG and instructions to install please as first time I have used, think I have wooshbuild on currently.

Would require test first and price included in pm

Many thanks in advance
(Note currently on hols so will take a few days to read and respond)

Can anyone provide a test line for me for this evening? Going to try and set up iptv on my Vu Zero, if successful it will lead to a subscription being taken out. Preferably a supplier who offers 3pm kick offs and US sports channels.

Hi - after a test for iptv with all 3pm and ppv. Someone who has not been affected by the recent issues on the weekend with footie etc and has been established a while. thanks

Hi I'm looking for iptv on the zgemma h2s, ideally would like epg in separate bouquets, 3pm kick offs and full uk sly channels. I would like installation to be as easy as possible. I don't mind using putty but cant get my head around FTP.

Thanks.

Hi - after a test for iptv with all channels and ppv. needed for a Technomate nano 2 super running openvix, if all ok will lead to a sub. thanks mark

Have a Mag 256 and looking for full Sly UK, VOD, 3pm KO's and PPV. NO RE-SELLERS and must no be affected sever side by prem league blackout. Will have friends and family also interested

Cheers

Wanted iptv trial which will lead to sub.
No resellers.
Must have full sly UK and Ireland., vod and ppv.
Must not be effected but isp block.
Thanks

Looks like my iptv server has bit the dust.
I'm. Looking for reliable server. fhd football sly bt +3pm worldwide football channels and ppv. Vod would be nice. Will buy full package if it's reliable. I have vpn set up so won't be affected by recent blocks. No resellers. Just want reliability.
Looking at smartiptv for tv. Enigma2 integration by m3u list and maybe Xtreamtv plug in. android for iptv app. Just need a test line. Cheers.

Looking for IPTV for enigma 2 device with full UK and Irish channels and fully working EPG that has not been affected by the recent ISP blocking. Essential that UK sport channels and 3pm kick off channels work as flawlessy as possible. want epg to be installed via putty script and not a plug in. NO RE SELLERS. GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Already been ripped off by one member on here that has ran off with my money after his server got blocked so pretty suspicious of investing again. Trial needed preferably when football on so I can see if it is being blocked or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back