IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for 4 IPTV lines for UK, Ireland, US, Sports, Movies, Vod, 3pm kick etc
boxes:
zgemma s2 (2)
v8s
android box / skybox f5 - not sure

Hi, I'm looking for a BUFFER FREE service mainly for UK & International sports, 3PM Kick Offs and also MUST HAVE PPV!!! (McGregor v Mayweather Fight). I'm Looking to pay for 12 Months for MAG254. Please, only good quality for MAG 254. Thanks

Morning All,

Looking for IPTV - All Channels - with any VOD - I use Mag Boxes but if anyone has a pre loaded with 12 month log in I would be interested.

I also have a Samsung smart TV I've never tried using so may be in the market for advice and trial.

Hi, looking for a test line for uk,ire, and europe ,usa. Must be stable.For android zoomtak box. would like 3month or 6month sub,thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a iptv sub please full uk package in hd and a vod of possible. Using an android box/perfect player if possible glitch an freeze free only please.

Cheers.

Hi looking for Iptv with U.K. Sports 3pm kick off, no ddos attacks every weekend, international channels and a folder of movies,series etc..
No resellers and NO FREEZING please..will pay for a month first and if everything works perfect, will extend it to more months.
Cheers

Hi, I am looking for a iptv sub with UK package (sports / movies / kids / PPV and 3pm kick off).
EPG & record / I am using an enigma 2 box DM 8000 trial first..

Hi All, currently using VM line on Zgemma H5.2tc and now looking for access to 3pm K.O's and understand IPTV is the way to go.

will need trial and link to recommended plugin.

Using VM broadband in Ireland and looking for a reliable HDTV sub, looking for sport (premier league football) more than anything else and preferably working on a firestick or laptop.
If anyone can help please PM me.

Hi there, looking for the following (please reply only if you can offer EVERYTHING requested)...

1) Fast reliable buffer free IPTV with Own Multiple Servers and low subscribers - NO RESELLERS please!!

2) HD quality content (for LG Smart TV) with all 3pm football, all PPV events and Adult Section?

3) Extensive selection of VOD content including new movies and updates?

Looking for a sub for my Samsung smart tv.(smart iptv) mainly for 3pm EPL games and ppv events. Preferably without issues steaming previous weekends football, also with epg if possible. Reputable providers only.

Help appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for IPTV for enigma 2 device with full UK and Irish channels and fully working EPG that has not been affected by the recent ISP blocking. Must include 3pm kick off and PPV

Hi All,

Need a provider for IPTV for Samsung TV (SIPTV.EU) full UK and Irish fully working EPG that has not been affected by recent ISP blocking, must include all footie and PPV please.

24 hour free test required.

Current provider, not reliable and poor EPG etc, so need to make sure the next provider is much much better, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back