Iptv sky look ?

Hi guys . Lookin to get iptv as my channels are gone ..

Can this be user friendly ? Set up like sky ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some info would be great
What are you doing this on?

Details really help us, help you

"Sky look" is only a skin and depending if someone has made it for the box system you us.

Yea sorry would help lol .....
I have a smart tv I can go straight to ...
And I have a Edison os mini .
Lost all channels today . So lookin for something user friendly for the kids .
Thanx

It can be done easily on the os mini. You just need a provider that supports enigma2 boxes and uses bouquets with a epg

Trevor1981- it can be done and done fairly easy. Have a look at some of my posts regarding iptv to see how you can set up your iptv service.

It's a little time consuming but once it's done it's done. You just leave it to run

It can be done easily on the os mini. You just need a provider that supports enigma2 boxes and uses bouquets with a epg

Thats the hard part, finding a provider that has all the sly channels and is able to get it into bouquest with full epg. I am yet to find a supplier that can give me all the channels from sly in a bouquet with channel numbers and a working epg...

PM if you know any!!!

Sorry I don't mean to hi jack anyone's post but would it be possible for members that have iptv on there zgemmas upload pictures of what there sky like epg,bouquets,etc looks like please.

Hi,

I am also looking to get a sky type setup like before. Currently have zgemma h2s and Xtreme TV with IPTV but would like the epg and channel numbers as before with the ability to record if possible?

Anyone have a good setup that works like that?

Hi does anyone know how to help me set up IPTV for android box please currently using mobdo and shoebox but want a channel list I can go threw like sky as skybox f3s has finally lost all channels this morning done all usual but nothing worked only when came on I noticed all the palava going on thank you in advance

Hi,

I am also looking to get a sky type setup like before. Currently have zgemma h2s and Xtreme TV with IPTV but would like the epg and channel numbers as before with the ability to record if possible?

hi mate....i have the exact same problem....just wondering if you came up with a solution

Hi all...

Back