1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iptv stopping

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by dougy b, Oct 5, 2018.

1. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    hi everyone can anybody tell me why my iptv starts to freeze if I go up a channel then back down it starts working ,my box is a zgemma h5 enigma 2 with openatv and infinity

2. allrounder55

allrounder55 Registered

Male
    {Reselling of electrical items, Laptops, PC's
    Manchester
    is it doing this on all your channels or specific ones? how long does it take to freeze? seconds minutes ?

3. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    Yes i can do it within seconds or it will work ok for 20 mins then it freezes it will not start working un less i go up or down a channel i watch i us channel volicity and its worse on that one

4. allrounder55

allrounder55 Registered

Male
    Manchester
    ive seen this happen before its sometimes the display settings on a zgemma especially if its fhd also it could be leaning to a provider issue has it always done it or only since being with your provider?

5. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    how do I know if the display settings are wrong, I put service app on but it made little or no differance

6. allrounder55

allrounder55 Registered

Male
    Manchester
    Menu/setup/system/A/V settings
    Change mode to 1080p or whatever resolution you want to use, and press green to save.
    Also make sure automatic resolution is set to disabled.

7. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Get a test sub from someone else, if that works then you have you answer. Could just be a bad sub.

8. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    I will give it ago cheers

9. NazoDoop

NazoDoop Forum Supporter

I know exactly how to fix this, i used to have it until i did the following...

Get the service app, locate it in the usage and gui menu, change player to EXT3 5002
    Then go into suls ( m3u2bouquet manager ) find the provider, change the stream type to 5002

10. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    Mine is showing 4097 i trg to change but the othef lovely thing happened the box crashed 337 assertion failed

11. NazoDoop

NazoDoop Forum Supporter

If left makes it crash then try going right.

12. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    in setup on the right it says service app then under neath player which is exteplayer3 then you go down a bit serviceMP3[4097] next line extplayer3 on left 49
    does this make sense

13. NazoDoop

NazoDoop Forum Supporter

Enigma2 Playback System : service app
    Player : EXTE3 Player

set it like that.

Are you using Suls ( M3U2Bouquet Manager ) ?

14. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    weres suls cant find it in setup

15. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    were should it be

16. NazoDoop

NazoDoop Forum Supporter

What did you use to you have your iptv channels imported ?

17. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    a plugin called add iptv

18. NazoDoop

NazoDoop Forum Supporter

Don't know anything about that app sorry. Ask your provider if its possible to change stream type to 5002

19. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    he"s a bit of a d**k if you complain about something you don't get any contact from him.i kept asking about the box freezing he said it was at my end about a month ago it worked great back half of last week it went tits up you could"nt watch anything then all of a sudden sat morn it started getting better bit it does it about every 30 seconds I feel sorry for my mate his zgemma stopped working he thought it was nackered sio I got him sighned up with the guy I use I saw him today he said when he was with other provider it never froze now he is like me

any way thanks for your time brill

20. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male

I might try the one on here for a trial