IPTV understanding

VPN's or a workaround needs to be on supplier side, not yours , if supplier is blocked how the hell would a VPN work on your side ???

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thats what I would have thought. What ISP are we looking at here?

oh nooooooooo, not another spanner in the works. i haven't even manage to overcome this vpn installation thingy and you guys throw in another confusing factor-lol. so to vpn personally and directly via router and vpn service or wait for the supplier to sort out vpn their end???

Never used a vpn, and seen a lot of people with a lot of different boxes over 15 years and never had a problem,and as said above vpn should be on the supplier side.

don't like to burst your bubble jagsy but iptv was unaffected on mobile devices tell me it cleared on an e2 box for you? and again I stress if your provider did not have vpn running in the first place.
because I was connected to my router via wifi when it blocked.. so it had my isp,s ip... when I turned on vpn the footy came on.. its not rocket science

because I was connected to my router via wifi when it blocked.. so it had my isp,s ip... when I turned on vpn the footy came on.. its not rocket science

how do you know your sellers vpn didn't kick in at the same time?
so your saying providers are blocking customers rather than servers is this correct?

Last edited:
how do you know your sellers vpn didn't kick in at the same time?
so your saying providers are blocking customers rather than servers is this correct?
because I then turned the vpn off and the server was blocked again .. turned the vpn back on and the server was unblocked again.... the isp,s are blocking servers while prem football is being shown, the court order only allows the servers to be blocked while the prem football is on as it was the epl that got the court order so it only affects those matches.. its well known that this is whats happening

i'm been trying to install vpn using the above for the last2 days-lol without success, mainly because i'm shite with techy stuff but also because i'm using a macbook which is different to the instruction, also using filezilla. i'm stuck at the ssh bit as i've created the openvpn folder separately to etc but cannot delete or move it to add to etc. so i'm stuck here. all help appreciated thanks

Can you borrow a pc or a laptop it would make your life so much easier. This is how I did mine.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/vpn-on-a-vu-solo2.130551/#post-775429

I can confirm 100% that a vpn is clearing all channels if your iptv has gone off when the football is on its not the supplier being blocked it's the BB company's stopping your connection to that server

I can confirm 100% that a vpn is clearing all channels if your iptv has gone off when the football is on its not the supplier being blocked it's the BB company's stopping your connection to that server
So going by what your saying, if I'm blocked my ISP knows I'm illegally streaming and can sue me

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Why would your ISP want want to sue you for streaming they just supply your BB

Because your committing fraud, so let's get this correct instead of blocking a few servers they block perhaps thousands of customers instead? now that's very logical isn't it?

Because your committing fraud, so let's get this correct instead of blocking a few servers they block perhaps thousands of customers instead? now that's very logical isn't it?
It may not be very logical to you but if you looked into it a bit more and not just coming out with some rubbish that's in your head you would see that is exactly what is happening and I still don't see what point you are making about why BB providers would sue you for committing fraud and please think about it before some stupid reply comes out of your head

so isp providers can differentiate between someone streaming iptv from a amazon fire stick ? Then why not go after people when they were watching Satelitte or now watching cable? now think before you post a silly retort.

Try vip vanish you can use on up to six devices Set up guides provided from your router to all devices

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Back