Iptv

Trying to get the iptv working on the tsmedia panel,can get anything to play just get a black screen saying buffering 1% on everything ? Am i missing a plugin or something.

Thanks

Zgemma isn't designed for IPTV when i tried it with the RUYA plugin, SD iptv was fine and HD iptv just struggled!

I believe you can get IPTV in the bouquets of the zgemma howevere it would be a lot of work. I would recommend getting a different device for IPTV like a firestick or headover to the IPTV section on here for more information on whats what (y)

I'm not saying that you can't get it to work,
It's just IPTV might perform better on a different device than a zgemma so the user has a better experience using it, like you said it was buffering - frustrating for the user I like everything to run smooth hence why don't have it on mine.

Download iptv from the plugins. Not through tsmedia. It doest play very well on this box. Should work OK then.

Think i got the wrong end of the stick here...
Are you talkimg about iptv player where you can watch films and tv series or iptv streaming live tv like bbc1 sly sports1 bt sports etc?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Think i got the wrong end of the stick here...
Are you talkimg about iptv player where you can watch films and tv series or iptv streaming live tv like bbc1 sly sports1 bt sports etc?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

No mate your on the right track,but none of the channels work ie Phoenix nothing at all just black screen no pic at all,just stops at 1%.
thats why I thought I got a plug in missing,I've also download again from the plugins same thing

haha exactly my point, the free iptv app i guess is overcrowded therefore it wont load and if it did It would be lagging,

Thats why payed IPTV is by far better in regards the streaming and quality.
Your bandwidth needs to be fairly up to scratch too.

The Phoenix and others for the good channels work on my android box on other tv,must just be the Zgemma box that just gets black screen.Bandwidth is fine sky fibre.

Back