Is there anyone getting freeze free STV & CH4 HD?

Hey that was a good idea, never he crossed my mind, use freeview, i have never even scanned for channels for that..How thick do i sound..lol

I remember i did buy a boost i have a wall aerial socket but i always remember is was total useless, i know you get lot better boosts now..

I have spoken with a few friends today that were having trouble with STVs, ITVhds, etc, 4 of them are with the same provider , whom I speak with via emails, as I use him for Eurosat line, upshot is that he was able to give out a new line, now the channels are working again, this has happened in the last half hour, so its worth asking your provider if he can do this, if he cannot then you should look for a new provider.

I have cheap line dear lines, tried them all, i got mine where everyone tell you no go there fleebay.., Was 6 squid, and to be honest i have had days went down but that could be vm fault something getting fixed in area...But over the piece i can't fault it, the picture i am getting now is 10/10..

ok.

just changed image to openatv 6.2 and using oscam.

4hd is faultless.

stv, no joy at all, is it regional? i.e. not available out of the area its meant for?

Or bothered to read the answers above in the threads @wheelo is overseer tonight:fearscream:
But Wheelo is not getting involved in childish crap, I have better things to tax my brain with.
Deleted all the nonsense ~ would probably have been easier just to answer the question rather than sending to Google, then calling me in.

In case you missed it @lamblamb ~ on sat it's available everywhere, on cable ~ region specific.

Now, that's one more thing off my things to do list.

Back