ISP blocking IPTV

If you were with virgin media for bb. How would you go about a vpn for the router. I have heard of buying liberty shield, or would you buy a router that can be flashed with a random vpn?

If you were with virgin media for bb. How would you go about a vpn for the router. I have heard of buying liberty shield, or would you buy a router that can be flashed with a random vpn?

Cheapest and easiest way would be install a VPN on the device you use i.e android box or enigma 2

I bought a vpn router off eBay got a sub off pia gave the eBay seller the pia details and just had to plug it in when it was delivered
Plugged it in to my talk talk router
But to be honest don’t really need to use it don’t get any blockages with my provider

NazoDoop is right if you got a sub off a vpn provider the cheapest way is install it on the device the 1 good thing with the router though is it’s easier for smart TVs think it’s a bit more difficult to install a vpn on smart tv

Last edited by a moderator:
Check as some providers don't allow the use of vpn. My last supplier had people stealing his service and banned them.

I currently only have virgin bb and a smart tv. So I’d have to buy something anyway I decide to go. But I feel at the moment from reading if I don’t use a vpn l, vm could ban you for 3pm etc and the iptv provider could for using a vpn

Yes it’s free for 7 days after that you have to purchase it when you buy it the app is exactly the same I think they only give you 7 days free so you can see if you can get it to work with your provider

If you want to try it if you private message me with the Mac code on the app I will put mine on there for you for a couple of hours

Back