ITV HD NAR

rago

Has anyone got this issue where the Nar is automatically selected on ITV HD I can switch back to normal audio but when I switch over and then back Mar is back on. I'm using grogs build and it's on both my boxes

That’s a old problem
Your setup is out of date

Go to the grogs support thread and check it out I’m sure he has updated his build
@grog68

No this is new it only start in the last couple of days and I'm using grogs free range which is up to date

havent heard anyone else with this problem in the last week, but as said try their support thread for help

On my itv HD I only have the one audio stream 'MPEG - English', where abouts are you? I know a while ago that one of the Scottish channels did the same for a few days.

When did you flash grogbuild freerange? press menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> About, what version does it show, the latest is 3.1. Now press exit button and select Update Provider files and if there are updates run a scan again.

Did the flash about month back. My net id is Manchester 2. If it's still the same after weekend I'll reflash them. Just found it strange that it's only ITV HD

Checked with a few people in the same net id area and there's are the same so maybe it's just Manchester area it's not really a problem cause it can be turned off

Checked with a few people in the same net id area and there's are the same so maybe it's just Manchester area it's not really a problem cause it can be turned off
im on net id 41060 and there has been no change to default audio on itvhd for me.

Back