ITV3 HD constant glitching

ITV3HD currently not glitching (ironic that it doesn't do it when you plan to do a multi-user test)

looking at the logs, the ITV3 HD one it seems oscam config is telling oscam to disconnect after one second ,if it doesn't find a key, the keys are due every 8 seconds, re the Gold log if you look you will see it's reverting to cache for the keys, some servers cache keys on popular channels ,to allow more access, theoretically the more, peeps watch, the more keys stored, not always in practice tho re the ITV3 HD, check timeout inactivity value is set to -1,

it does the same on all cams though, Cccam and mgcamd all have the same issues.
where is that setting in oscam?
if you mean in the oscam.server file then mine is

Code:
[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
device = ************
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = ******
password = ******
inactivitytimeout = 60
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,31
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-u = 1
blockemm-s = 1
blockemm-g = 1

however if the provider is not caching keys on ITV3 and 4 HD then cam setting won't make any difference?

you should talk to your provider, re what & why he is caching, if its happening on all cams the altering oscam config is immaterial, u need to read post again, the reason itv3 HD appears to glitch is it looks like it's restarting after 1 sec if it doesn't find the key, if u look at Gold log you can clearly see it revert to cache,some servers operate a 'backup' server based on cached keys, trouble then is, if an issue goes unnoticed,and more users revert to the cached key server , comes a point, quite soon where it's useless too

you said "check timeout inactivity value is set to -1" though, which is what i was asking about, and where this is.

i've experience the problem on two different providers, and both lines were tested on all 3 cams and with C and N lines.
mgamd handled it better than cccam where the glitch was smoother, cccam was a very hard glitch and freeze.
oscam is somewhere in the middle, but oscam provides logs where the others don't.

point is, i don't know if "restarting after 1 sec if it doesn't find the key" is what it's supposed to do or not.
if it isn't then i need pointed in the right direction.
if it is then a-ok.

actually cccam can provide logs , mgcamd is a preferred client for many servers using cached key servers, your server is £2 a month , don't you think he's just running down the clock, til the server host fees are up? The same thing happening on a few servers isn't unusual they could be using the same oscam configs, it does happen. sly delivers keys every 8 secs , the oscam config seems to restart after 1, chat your server, better still look elsewhere, tho that's going to be hard

mgcamd doesn't work on OATV6.0 otherwise i would be using it, regardless though it had the same problem and the provider on the previous line i used said it was nothing to do with the server (that part i disagreed with though).
and how do you know how much my line costs and what he/she is doing?

do you have a provider that doesn't have this issue?

in your 1st post, you said how much your line cost... I haven't a clue what your provider is doing, I pointed out what I seen in the logs you posted. Imade an assumption based on the cost of line which you said yourself, just an observation, given the cost of running a server. I'd never recommend a server to anyone, it's really matter of choice, then there's no blame

that's not the line i'm currently using.
that was the previous provider that said it wasn't a server issue.

i didn't ask you to recommend anything, i asked if the provider you are using currently has this issue?
i also asked you about that "check timeout inactivity value is set to -1" setting is, you haven't answered that yet.
and i know that new keys are delivered every 8 seconds, so if oscam is disconnecting after 1 second then is that an oscam config issue at my end? or a server/provider issue?

answering those three questions, based on what you have already said, would help to further invesigate the issue.

that's not the line i'm currently using.
that was the previous provider that said it wasn't a server issue.

i didn't ask you to recommend anything, i asked if the provider you are using currently has this issue?
i also asked you about that "check timeout inactivity value is set to -1" setting is, you haven't answered that yet.
and i know that new keys are delivered every 8 seconds, so if oscam is disconnecting after 1 second then is that an oscam config issue at my end? or a server/provider issue?

answering those three questions, based on what you have already said, would help to further invesigate the issue.

it may not be intended chenks

but, to me, that post comes across as almost aggressive,
its not @samsid fault you are having problems, he's just freely giving up his time to try and help you.

timeout inactivity is where you said ,can also be in reader, you can change it but if your server is configured same way it will make no difference, hence contact server, saying you knew keys were delivered every 8sec, strange you didn't pick up on the server disconnecting you after 1 sec anyway best of luck with your investigations

timeout inactivity is where you said ,can also be in reader, you can change it but if your server is configured same way it will make no difference, hence contact server, saying you knew keys were delivered every 8sec, strange you didn't pick up on the server disconnecting you after 1 sec anyway best of luck with your investigations

not strange at all, as you have more knowledge about what to look for than what i do, that's why i posted the log.
i knew about the 8 seconds because it's fairly common knowledge, maybe it isn't.. who knows... who cares.

strangely the problem has migrated from ITV3 HD to ITV2 HD.
ITV3 HD has been flawless that past few days... ITV2 HD now exhibits the glitching issue that ITV3 HD previously had.

Back