ive got 4 chans now

k2efy

is vm card sharing gone now,as my line is not run out,carnt seem to email provider who started sattek,any help or is it pos to still get lines

no sports but you get every thing else as well as bt sports and euro sports horse racing channels and films basically just sky sports gone you get sky sports news and mix

Has your line expired?, as gray1313 says sports and mix hd and sd are still working, plus football hd is working for a lot of people, if your line has not expired then try re starting your cam.

is vm card sharing gone now,as my line is not run out,carnt seem to email provider who started sattek,any help or is it pos to still get lines
Well there you go then k2efy, why dont you get yourself a cable line from the 2nd above poster and you may get 300 channels too, certainly worth trying, try a test first though.

Has your line expired?, as gray1313 says sports and mix hd and sd are still working, plus football hd is working for a lot of people, if your line has not expired then try re starting your cam.
No hasn't expired.done the restart ect.just like line has been turned off .or wondered if it was everyone as got line from member here just carnt find email addy.and the one I thought it was has no reply.

If you know who the member is drop him a pm on forum or speak to one of mods have you rebooted everything router box is the a letter or number missing off your line

If you know who the member is drop him a pm on forum or speak to one of mods have you rebooted everything router box is the a letter or number missing off your line
dont remember his email as ju
just got new line,was cheap enough so not worried now im all up and working

Back