Jammed h2s box

mrh

Help please. Tried to factory reset my zegemma h2s the box is now stuck showing -00- on front panel with wooshman base build blue screen on tv no remote buttons work
Cheers Mike

Followed instructions on that thread but still only tries to boot used 2 san disk usbs same result for both any other advice please

Have you formatted the stick to fat32 properly and did u extract the download so you have the zgemma folder in the root of your memory stick?

yes both sticks formatted tofat32 and both contain the folder downloaded from wooshmans site

OK completely power off the box using the white switch on the back, plug the memory stick in the front USB port, turn the box on by the white button at the back and the front panel should say boot then change to flsh. If it doesn't the box isn't reading the stick. When you extracted the download did you extract it straight to the stick or to your hard drive first then move it over as I have seen a few posts where extracting it to the stick caused problems

extracted to hard drive and then to stick but still only tries to boot gets to 33 blue woosh screen appears then gets to 99 and returns to o and tries again after 3 attempts sticks at -oo-

no i dont think so tried 2 different sticks got another to try now any advice on formatting to fat 32 as i seem to remember windows may not be the best way

Thanks djgarf help appreciated formatting new stick to fat32 may be back for more advice tomorrow

Just tried to load a full backup taken from my other box front screen reconised usb full backup but still just tried to boot

When it comes up USB on the front screen press the standby button on the front left of the box and it will start to flash. Either that or put the USB in your PC and rename the file noforce to force and it will auto flash instead of coming up usb

djgarf you my friend are an absolute STAR all now working just a few little things to sort
Regards mrh

Just for your info cross epg and other things were missing so i have done a full re flash using the usb it would not read before fully working now

Back