kodi

I used Kodi for years and it was very good but these days apps seem to get shut down all the time but with e2i player you never have to do anything as samsamsam keeps everything up to date for you and movies and tv shows you will get the same as what's on Kodi anyway.
If you ever decide to go back to kodi try the durex build been championing it for months. The build itself gets regular updates clearing out any dead addons saves the hassle of having to keep up with it yourself.

If you ever decide to go back to kodi try the durex build been championing it for months. The build itself gets regular updates clearing out any dead addons saves the hassle of having to keep up with it yourself.
I have used this build its great best one for a while

I have used this build its great best one for a while
Most certainly i was never a big fan of the builds just used to put on what I needed but as things quickly become outdated i started trying a few and found this was the best for my and the Mrs needs movie wise. I would also recommend a Real Debrid account it makes a big difference with a decent Kodi setup like the durex build.

Back