Kryptview HD A850 Firmware

Hi guys I think we r getting confused about software files etc. the software is on the box, I downloaded the fat32 file only. After google search via microsoft, then followed cactikids tut on page 1 of this thread u dont need any software/ firmware its just a question of loading it to usb drive then back on box but thanks to BoxT explaining how to format usb pen drive

Hi guys I think we r getting confused about software files etc. the software is on the box, I downloaded the fat32 file only. After google search via microsoft, then followed cactikids tut on page 1 of this thread u dont need any software/ firmware its just a question of loading it to usb drive then back on box but thanks to BoxT explaining how to format usb pen drive

Ok first off you dont load any files on your USB to format it, that is done on your pc by going to my computer and finding your usb, after you find it you right click on it scroll down and press format, another box will pop up make sure the top option is set to Fat32 then format the pen drive.

Just as well i seen your post as you could very well have damaged a lot of peoples boxes by posting wrong information, people could be downloading wrong files and trying to get them on to their boxes.

FOLKS THE ONLY PLACE TO GET THE FILE IS EITHER FROM THE RETAILER OR FROM A REPUTABLE FORUM THAT MIGHT HAVE IT, DO NOT DOWN LOAD FIRMWARE FROM GOOGLE OR OTHER PLACES YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH, AS YOU COULD POSSIBLE NACKER YOUR 250 QUID BOX.

if your are using usb with a file you are flashing it,without the file you can only scan on freeview with an aerial.

ps

PLEASE SIR CAN I SELL ON EBAY FOR £10:p

Last edited:
Realy, all these new boxes should come with new firmware pre loaded by the suppliers but mine didn’t, I got it 2 days later from the seller.
The reason you need to format the USB stick in FAT32 is that when the box first boot up it looks for supported external device that currently attached to the box. If it’s correctly formatted the box will boot up into the setup screen if not you will get this message “USB Initializing”. Firmware is not available in public forum, you can only get it from your seller and the box would not be on sale for at least a few more months (I was told).

Realy, all these new boxes should come with new firmware pre loaded by the suppliers but mine didn’t, I got it 2 days later from the seller.
The reason you need to format the USB stick in FAT32 is that when the box first boot up it looks for supported external device that currently attached to the box. If it’s correctly formatted the box will boot up into the setup screen if not you will get this message “USB Initializing”. Firmware is not available in public forum, you can only get it from your seller and the box would not be on sale for at least a few more months (I was told).

"NO" firmware should "NOT" be loaded to the box as its illegal, the supplier is right in not loading the software to the box, as if they where caught they could be prosecuted and all their good sized and face a hefty fine, so Cartman your supplier was working within the law, some suppliers take chances and load it, but rule of thumb is they dont.

Please help me out getting the firmware. I don't want to brick it with the wrong one or a corrupted one. PM me links or please upload and send over, $

Please help me out getting the firmware. I don't want to brick it with the wrong one or a corrupted one. PM me links or please upload and send over, $

You wont find the software anywhere for that box, i suggest you get back in touch with the supplier and ask them where to get it from, for obvious reasons its not available for downloading on any of the forums either.

Hello, had my kryptview working properly for a good few years other than when it goes off or glitches, but never a problem like this

Channels 1 - 5 are not even working, scrambled etc etc

I have updated it. reset it to its factory settings, scanned, and when you reset it to its factory settings and scan again, you have to choose your List of network ID, well that keeps coming up as 'already exist' even though ive reset it to factory settings.

It scans for the channels, says signal strength between 60-88
the TP is scanning, but no channels come up as being found, and says Complete Exit.

Ive checked my box everything is in the right place no loose cables nothing

confused, any help would be appreciated

thanks

Back