Kryptview new HD DW800 Firmware Here plus Pictures.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Tested and working, use at your own risk.

Note: You will have to register and post once to download.

• Place the Firmware kryptview_hd_v101_25092009 onto the USB pen drive then with the Kryptview turned off, plug the USB pen Drive into the receiver and power on. .
  • Now press right,right on front of box and flashing starts.
  • Once it has flashed select English then your service provider, then your area location and press yellow to scan.
  • To record press the epg and press the red button on desired recording.
  • Pressing the USB button you can view recorded programs already stored.
  • pressing OK brings up full channel list VM order
  • pressing OK then yellow brings up a filter list
  • MANY THANKS TO THE DEVELOPERS
  • Retail approx £170.00.

More to follow........

Attachments

• 9-27-200912-37-31AM.jpg
    9-27-200912-37-31AM.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 157
  • 9-27-200912-48-12AM.jpg
    9-27-200912-48-12AM.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 9-27-200912-49-13AM.jpg
    9-27-200912-49-13AM.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Menu.jpg
    Menu.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 157
  • USB.jpg
    USB.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 155
  • allchannels.jpg
    allchannels.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 159
  • programmeinfo.jpg
    programmeinfo.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 128
problem will be people will see a new box and think great all channels back:doh:not as there is no n3 fix yet.:bang head:

Mash is now taking pre-orders. Expected delivery 22nd/23rd. If he gets them by noon 23rd, you will have it by 24th

OTR

Is there any point in anyone purchasing these, seeing as n3 is out in Ireland and implementation of n3 has commenced in the UK?

Is there any point in anyone purchasing these, seeing as n3 is out in Ireland and implementation of n3 has commenced in the UK?

I supose that will all depend on wher you live. If you get a good year out of it. Money well spent I would think

makes me wonder that these manufacturers know something we dont, why keep producing these boxes with the switch over happening everywhere?

makes me wonder that these manufacturers know something we dont, why keep producing these boxes with the switch over happening everywhere?

Is it happening everywhere? Only Leeds as far as I know to date.

The DW800 is a FTA receiver remember & they will always be produced as long as there is a demand for them

Leeds for now at least, im sure they'll be fairly quick with the rest of the country once their happy with the results. Is there much HD channels on FTA?

Leeds for now at least, im sure they'll be fairly quick with the rest of the country once their happy with the results. Is there much HD channels on FTA?

Certainly a valid point axxxo but I understand that it will be quite a while if/when a complete roll out does occur. Where I am, I think its safe for a while yet

got my dw800 worked great for 2days, now most of the epg has gone, do i need new firmware? can anyone offer any advice please?

got my dw800 worked great for 2days, now most of the epg has gone, do i need new firmware? can anyone offer any advice please?

All the information you need is on the first post of this thread, including the firmware download.

Have you recently flashed your Kryptview? Also which area are you in?

Back