Kryptview new HD DW800 Firmware Here plus Pictures.

wow! tks for the quick replies, the firmware at the begining of this thread was used to get me up and running, and is still working, but most of the epg has gone and i don't know why, but i have read there is new f/w from 23/12/2009

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

i'm in manchester ex c/w, when scanning there are manchester 1, 2, and 3 channels to pick from

Have you tried turning your box off for a while or just leaving it in standby.

I have seen the new firmware and I have it here but waiting for more feedback before we upload it here.

Thanks for the upload Sparks, I have moved it to the download section and linked to it in your post.

We can't host files of such a nature on here but the download section allows you to link to an off-site host. (y)

Product: Kryptview A750
Installed the latest version of firmware Kryptview_12072009.
Question: is there another version after this?
Recently some asian/indian channels have gone but eveything else there.
Done a factory reset and scan same problem.
Any way around this problem....

Nazir UK

Will try the firmware above and let u no of any changes.

Leicester region is already on the list. What do we mean exactly when we say new cards?

Naz

virmin are sending new cards out that let there boxes work on Nagra 3, which renders ours door stops.

My box is the kryptview A750

The previous firmware i downloaded was a .bin file

But the Link above gives me . cnl
Will this file work for me?
Naz

Note link above is unavailable.
Did download from another site, but note this firmware is specifically for kryptview hd dw800. It will not work for kryptview A450.
Leicester is on the verge of recieving new card, as channels have started to disappaear.
Inform us of any unvailed firmware that will help the cause.
Naz

Yep you are migrating to N3 and because of this channels will drop off, we have no answers for you to fix this, just enjoy what you have for now and keep coming back for updates if we have any.

I know my inquiry relates to the A750 but this may be usefull for dw800 users.
i have heard people with the kryptview a750 will be able to buy an evolution iconnector which will connect to the server so people with the a750 wont have a doorstop.
Any thoughts
Naz

I know my inquiry relates to the A750 but this may be usefull for dw800 users.
i have heard people with the kryptview a750 will be able to buy an evolution iconnector which will connect to the server so people with the a750 wont have a doorstop.
Any thoughts
Naz

Without any furthur research or knowledge about the Kryptview, i personally wouldn't believe that statement, you probably will hear similiar things over the next few months or even before there is a crack for N3, if there is..

From what I've seen about this Evolution iConnector it seems it is a new device that connects to your A750 or DW800 and enables it to cardshare. Basically it will work under the same method as the Starview 6. Supposed to work for a year or some say 16 months. Pricey, at £150 balloons mind you.

Ive got the A750 - its now a doorstep thanks to vm personally i would not waste any money buying what you might call add ons coz if in a few weeks it dont work its a lot of dosh to spend out. If your loosing channels they will all be gone with in 2 weeks - trust me!!!!
It starts with asian and movies then they just drop off a few at a time over the next few days and before you know it you get a big ZERO

Back