Labgear splitter

rago

Hi folks just wondering if the labgear splitters are any good need a new 1 to 3 but want to get the right 1
TIA rago

I have used the same labgear one, the one from screwfix for about 3 years, actually have a couple in line. Not had to replace them yet

As @grog68 says above, Labgear splitters are fine with VM cable, but make sure you are using good quality cables and connections.
Also be aware that long lengths of cable to/from the splitter will have an adverse effect on the signal and may cause pixellation and distortion to the picture

Cheers guys. Been on the screwfix site and the outdoor splitter I want only comes in a 1 to 4 so if I get that and cap 1 will it work fine or should I try and find a 1 to 3 outdoor
TIA rago

Cheers guys. Been on the screwfix site and the outdoor splitter I want only comes in a 1 to 4 so if I get that and cap 1 will it work fine or should I try and find a 1 to 3 outdoor
TIA rago

The 4 way outdoor models have a few bad reviews, if it has to go outside, i'd be tempted to buy a normal 3 way and a waterproof housing box - the housing on the 4 way Labgear looks poor and more than one person said it was rubbish
3 way internal Labgear splitter here £3.54
waterproof box here £3.79

The 4 way outdoor models have a few bad reviews, if it has to go outside, i'd be tempted to buy a normal 3 way and a waterproof housing box - the housing on the 4 way Labgear looks poor and more than one person said it was rubbish
3 way internal Labgear splitter here £3.54
waterproof box here £3.79
Already ordered it no pal I'll see how it goes. I've saved your link but hopefully won't need it

Back