Last scanned bouquet

sneaky

Hi,
Since I've updated to the latest ipab my zgemma h2h is adding a last scanned bouquet meaning my channel numbers are incorrect.
Does anyone know how to remove this bouquet and get BBC one back to channel 101?
Thanks

are you not on correct net id on abm or bouquets,recheck your provider and rescan after you deleted bouquets.

Net ID is correct, I can't see it being a provider issue as all the channels are working fine but I'll contact him. I think it's an latest update ipab issue?

press the TV button and you will see a list of your bouquets and I assume the 'last scanned' is at the top of the list, now press the menu button and select Enable Move mode. Now select the 'last scanned bouquet' and the text color should change, now press the up arrow once and press ok on remote. this should put 'last scanned' to the end of the list.

Now press the exit button to return to tv picture and check epg. select bbc 1 and it should be 101

press the TV button and you will see a list of your bouquets and I assume the 'last scanned' is at the top of the list, now press the menu button and select Enable Move mode. Now select the 'last scanned bouquet' and the text color should change, now press the up arrow once and press ok on remote. this should put 'last scanned' to the end of the list.

Now press the exit button to return to tv picture and check epg. select bbc 1 and it should be 101

Thanks, I'm hoping it doesn't move over night when it does a rescan.

It moved overnight so I'm having to move the bouquet every day. Annoying.
ok what happens if you delete it all together? probably the same but worth a try.

It must be an IPAB setup as my last scanned bouquet comes after 'BT Interactive'

Bouquet doesn't come back over night but BBC one is at channel 547 as all the channels are in alphabet order from channel 1 to 546.

I don't know ipab, is there an option in Autobouquets to change how they are ordered?

Sorted for now.

In Advanced Bouquet Management, configure change "place bouquets at" to "top".

Exit totally out of the menu.

Press red, press 2 (fixes menu), press 2 delete bouquets.

Press red, press 8 (virgin quick start menu), press 8 (a b m), press green (scan).

Happy days.

Back