lasted channel list

d41974

hi all ive got a skybox v5s and had it for a couple of years, ive noticed at late that im losing channels left right and center. is this a line issue or channel list..
any advice would be welcomed

Frequency changes by Murdoch Mafia.
Either download and install latest channel list or do a single sat scan and locate your missing channels.
Reaper.

Yes Frequency changes causing this easy fixed. Either do a scan or there is a couple of other sites with updated channel lists.

right then folks, ive done a single sat scan twice, and installed the lasts channel lists. there is still no sign of sky movies.. any help as im scratching my head!!

hiya, ive done a single sat scan, and updated the channel list but there is no improvement. it still shows as no signal.

Press your MP button on remote----on te little screen, scroll down to bottom right box, press ok---on new open tab change "whole" to "three" and now exit . Press ok and a fll scan list wll show----go thru scan list and you should locate your missing channels.
Reaper.

i get a no signal message, but only on the movies.. signal strength is 75 to 80%

---------- Post Merged at 04:10 PM ----------

my box doesnt have gui box reaper!

If your box has latest firmware then press MP on your remote---a mini screen will appear--scroll to bottom right corner and you will find Gui Conf which means guide configuration---click on that and box will appear with the word whole---change whole to three and exit all---click ok and your scan channels will now appear in 3 boxes across screen---press green button on remote and edit to read as you wish---now locate your required channels and edit to favourites---
Reaper.

sorry if im being simple, press green button on remote and edit to read as you wish---now locate your required channels and edit to favourites. do i need to find the frequency?

---------- Post Merged at 06:20 PM ----------

also, ive got a dreambox 800 hd. having the same problem. its a multi sat setup..

Once you have the 3 box screen showing then you will see that there is no order to the channel layout. If you press the green button on remote a little box will open allowing you to select what order you want to read the channels i.e A-Z, fta-scrambled etc. No need to find frequency as these boxes do the hard work for you.
Reaper.

Back