latest news just posted 850

does new firmware have new date?kv advise factory reset after box is flashed and then scan for channels,last on list add your bits.

hi i am in need of the info i need to input to get connected i got the NEWCAMD setup page but dont know where to get the information to input i am based in wembley, london, and on virgin media can someone inbox me on how/what i need to do and how i need to imput the info cheers in advance pm me please

Hi, seems like a alot of hassle to get the the 850 working again, is it worth the effort or should i go over to the dark side that is satellite

Hi, seems like a alot of hassle to get the the 850 working again, is it worth the effort or should i go over to the dark side that is satellite

It's no hassle if you read the posts from post 1. All the files are in downloads like. Request line required obtain from sticky in cable. No more hassle than setting up a sat box.

there might be something simple why only a few get connected.

have people used a program like " convert web address to ip address to get his numbers to enter? and not what ip is on your box.

Last edited:
I used a few lines till one worked. Still no wiser why some work & others don't. Seems to be based more on luck if anything

I'm using latest firmware after manually update my box I've tried two test lines but still no picture any ideas ive read all the threads and used spaces as well as isp number instead of address

I'm using latest firmware after manually update my box I've tried two test lines but still no picture any ideas ive read all the threads and used spaces as well as isp number instead of address

both are nlines ,ask your line provider what he has sent you,unsure if 6952 or 6887 have any issue?

Back