lg tv

There is smart stb they give you a weeks trial of the app after that weeks trial you have to buy the app either monthly or pay for lifetime license for it mate pretty good app just imitates a mag box

I'm using Smart IPTV on my LG. Smart STB was terrible on my TV and crashed 50pc of the time I ran it. The EPG is pretty ugly on Smart IPTV but the program is rock solid and everything works as it should.

I have used both on my Samsung, didnt like Smart IPTV, found the epg too primitive. Having been using Smart STB for 4 or 5 months and I find it excellent, never had any issues with it. I already had a Mag 256 on another tv and its just as good. At the end of the day its personal preference and as you can see from this thread what works for one person doesnt for another.

@Taylerlee I liked the layout of Smart STB much better than Smart IPTV as you say - From what I've read, including your post, the app seems to be fine on Samsungs. I think the crashing is just on the LG platform.

@Taylerlee I liked the layout of Smart STB much better than Smart IPTV as you say - From what I've read, including your post, the app seems to be fine on Samsungs. I think the crashing is just on the LG platform.
Interesting point Samsung v LG, however iptv is such an unknown animal, very unpredictable as are the means by which we enjoy it. I think if you manage to achieve a solid uninterupted stream by whatever means cross all your fingers and dont alter anything!

I'm very very pleased with what I have atm. Its costing me a fraction of what I was paying and so far its been super stable.

I beleieve LG also have ssiptv app although stb would be best really as ssiptv and smart iptv have alot of issues
They do have the siptv app on their TV but the epg is pants compared to like smart stb on tvs but everyone to their own preference really

Back