logitech harmony

Does anyone know if or as what you can set up the remote on Logitech harmony. I cannot find it in their db, and cannot be bothered to program the whole remote manually.

Hi. I have set up my harmony and saved it as Zgemma S2. There are still a few things to sort out but mostly minor. It should show up in the softwear if you use the above name to search.

Regards
Duncan

Does anyone know if or as what you can set up the remote on Logitech harmony. I cannot find it in their db, and cannot be bothered to program the whole remote manually.

Hello.

I'm also trying to get my harmony remote to work with my new Zgemma start 2s, but it's not picking up.

Did you manage to get this working? Some pointers would be really useful, cheers.

Excellent, I'll take a look, I just looked under satellite category. I'll have a search.

Hello.

I'm also trying to get my harmony remote to work with my new Zgemma start 2s, but it's not picking up.

Did you manage to get this working? Some pointers would be really useful, cheers.

Excellent, I'll take a look, I just looked under satellite category. I'll have a search.

how do i set up the exit ? its not working i tried the ir setting of original remote to fix it in the harmony settings page, but still not working

please advise?

Back