Losing the will to live Zgemma h2h

gaz_the_red

got h2h box, flashed using ipab.tv, got n line, it's a new line from my provider who's previous line was glitching all over. I have set it up as instructed in ipab.tv virmin with sly bouquets, got virmin feed in top left hand connector and sly feed into bottom right hand connector, my virmin line is good ( virmin engineer out last week who changed cables and splitter, good lad ), net.id is 41066, got it from virmin box, changed n to cws and ftp it to newcamd.list, stopped and restarted mgcam but still only getting fta channels,,,,,anyone have any ideas as to why I can't get any scrambled channels to work, this has been going on for weeks now, getting to the stage where it might end up at the tip . Thanks

Are premium channels scrambled on both virmin and sly?

Did your supplier give you 2 lines to use with your box?

got h2h box, flashed using ipab.tv, got n line, it's a new line from my provider who's previous line was glitching all over. I have set it up as instructed in ipab.tv virmin with sly bouquets, got virmin feed in top left hand connector and sly feed into bottom right hand connector, my virmin line is good ( virmin engineer out last week who changed cables and splitter, good lad ), net.id is 41066, got it from virmin box, changed n to cws and ftp it to newcamd.list, stopped and restarted mgcam but still only getting fta channels,,,,,anyone have any ideas as to why I can't get any scrambled channels to work, this has been going on for weeks now, getting to the stage where it might end up at the tip . Thanks

Do you have any channels working at all, sky or vm?

You should always use your line as it was given to you and not go changing letters around and add letters unless your provider says its ok too.
There is servers that use different ports depending on which emulator has been selected. This can be the reason for glitching or a line to appear dead.
Always best to go back to your provider for help first.

You should always use your line as it was given to you and not go changing letters around and add letters unless your provider says its ok too.
There is servers that use different ports depending on which emulator has been selected. This can be the reason for glitching or a line to appear dead.
Always best to go back to your provider for help first.
Been on with my provider countless times only to be told it must be working if it's showing active. I haven't changed the line details, when I upload line details and go on softcam,yellow for info it shows there as being active.

Back