Losing the will to live Zgemma h2h

Using the same internet, ping the address of your line to see if its an issue connecting to the server with your ISP
The address can be found in your line ending with .com
Enter it without the port number

on Mac; terminal -> ping abc123.com (control and c to then stop pinging)
on windows; CMD-promp -> ping abc123.com
(I'm sure you can search on google to find a better set of instructions that that^)

Check for any losses in packets

Using the same internet, ping the address of your line to see if its an issue connecting to the server with your ISP
The address can be found in your line ending with .com
Enter it without the port number

on Mac; terminal -> ping abc123.com (control and c to then stop pinging)
on windows; CMD-promp -> ping abc123.com
(I'm sure you can search on google to find a better set of instructions that that^)

Check for any losses in packets
pardon :) :)

pardon :) :)
Hi mate,
Sorry about the vague instructions.

There should be a part in your line after "N:" which ends with ".com" - This is referred to as the address of the server your line connects to. Like a website address.

There is a possibility that your internet provider is blocking access to that server and you can verify this by "pinging" the address of your server. You can search on google how to ping an IP address or if you let me know what operating system you have access to, I'll try my best to elaborate on how to do it

Hi mate,
Sorry about the vague instructions.

There should be a part in your line after "N:" which ends with ".com" - This is referred to as the address of the server your line connects to. Like a website address.

There is a possibility that your internet provider is blocking access to that server and you can verify this by "pinging" the address of your server. You can search on google how to ping an IP address or if you let me know what operating system you have access to, I'll try my best to elaborate on how to do it
hi mate,
pls bear with me, i am nearer 60 than 55 lol ,anyway :)
do i run ping from cmd ?? type in n line then press enter ??

Still struggling?
What's the latest, were are you up too with the setup?
It's an absolute ball ache mate, even my missus is getting peed off lol, got new n line,ftp'd it,shows active then after a while the line details seem to change from the line I put in, virmin engineer came out last week and said broadband is working fine,he put a isolator on cable feed (don't know what that is supposed to be for), still only getting fta

It's an absolute ball ache mate, even my missus is getting peed off lol, got new n line,ftp'd it,shows active then after a while the line details seem to change from the line I put in, virmin engineer came out last week and said broadband is working fine,he put a isolator on cable feed (don't know what that is supposed to be for), still only getting fta
Are you up for a teamviewer session today?

Back