Loss of channels

leyther

Hi I am running up ipab tv with ATV 5.3 and I keep losing channels yesterday it was sky for which is now OK today I can't get sky sports 1 in HD or so
I have done a full rescan but it's still not come back on
Anyone else having problems I'm on cable only.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

should be on the bottom right hand corner of the channel banner when you switch channels. If you look at the screenshot of the horror channel on the ipab tv site you will see it displays 75%

OK found signal strength following cactikid but I don't know what they mean
SNR 69%
AGC 8%
BER 0

I can't separate individual channels it just says 69% on all with no fluctuations

they will all be different, what you will be seeing is the strength of the frequency you are on if you are using cactikids method above, if you change the frequency it will change

OK so I changed to a channel that is not working but nothing changes still showing 69%

I think that if you change channel and then go back to the service search menu if defaults back to the same frequency so you are looking at the same frequency's signal strength, not the channel you are on

never seen the ipab skin before but looking at the website and the screenshots it clearly displays a signal level percentage at the bottom right corner of the channel banners

Just been on website to look at screenshots but mine is not setup like that maybe because I don't have any picons loaded

Back