Loss of channels

what i would be asking is what area you are in and can others confirm frequency working or said channel still works?

OK so now it's getting worse anyone in Preston area having trouble with loss of channels in HD BBC 1 ch4 sky sports 1.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

OK so now it's getting worse anyone in Preston area having trouble with loss of channels in HD BBC 1 ch4 sky sports 1.

I'm also the same, not in your area, but Sky Sports 1 HD blank since yesterday, I have the Xtrend 10000 box, haven't checked the other channels you mention.

In the past month or so I've found on occasion that SS1HD would work for 10 seconds or so then freeze, the next day it would be ok, sometimes after a box hard power cycle. All the other Sky Sports channels would be fine.

My box could do with a new firmware though, it's stuck on an old OpenVIX that needs to be freshly installed, that was my next move.

I have the same problem Ss1 HD and channel 4 HD were down last night messaged line provider and was aware of the issue and working on it maybe yours is line related too.

Just checked my SS1 HD and it's working fine again today, strange. I asked my provider about it before when I was getting the freezing after 10 seconds and he didn't have any other reports (and he is very good when it comes to things like this).

Just stumbled upon this post as I was having exactly the same issues. I'm guessing we probably have the same provider (I agree he's very good with these matters). Its helpful to know others are having the same problems as it means it's not the box or a problem with a cable!

If your having any problems with channels in the future you can PM me and see if its provider related if you want?

Just got all channels back my provider got in touch said he would look into it he's been away this weekend so all sorted now

Back