Lost SD channels

Fabvrs

Morning chaps, I was wondering if anyone has lost their SD channels? I am running a vu solo 2 box, with zeus, I use the auto bouquet and mgcamd. I have lost all paid for tv services, I have tried running an auto bouquet, restarting the box, restarting the mgcamd but I still can't get any of them to work.
Please tell me this is not the end!

Morning chaps, I was wondering if anyone has lost their SD channels? I am running a vu solo 2 box, with zeus, I use the auto bouquet and mgcamd. I have lost all paid for tv services, I have tried running an auto bouquet, restarting the box, restarting the mgcamd but I still can't get any of them to work.

Yea es same box mate lost all payed channels :(

Just got up & mine has done the same!!!! Yours back on bud?? It's happened before but not for this long.
any ideas anyone???

I read a post about noip having some domains pulled. Maybe it's to do with that? I have emailed my server but he has yet to reply.

I don't think so, I assume with the amount of servers out there that its unlikely we are using the same one. I just hope it's back on in time for the F1 or i might have to spend some money at the pub. lol. I'm seriously thinking the next time sly call to offer me a deal, I might take it.

I have 2 lines and other is ok but isn't a great line so yea the other server isn't working :( what's betting were all on the same.

on another forum was posted yesterday of big fire in this area.

There is a major outage in Lincolnshire and parts of Notts, obviously will not affect Teeside but be aware anyone in the E. Mids with issues.
check for outside issues and my sd was working this morning
if using cccam check it is ticked and connected,did you run a network test on box? rebooted box and router as in off for 30 secs then on,stop cam/restart cam?

Hi cacti kid , done all of the above. Still no good. I am in the east mids though. How could this fire affect so many?

so many things run off the internet and if server is in that area it goes down,check for local vm outages as i said it might show something

might you have got a pm/email saying time is nearly up,if running cccam should say if connected.

get a test line to see if that works if it does then you know for 100%

Back